Become Free Leech On Any Torrent SIte! CoOl TricK!

Ok Guys Many Guys Have problem with their ratio at torrent sites!!

their ratio is below 1 and then they have to keep their pc on for hours to maintain their ratio and in this way they destroy the most important resource of our d3ar country!!

today i am gona tell u a cool trick by which u can easily become a free leech at any torrent site and enjoy downloading unlimited files with out any sort of tension!!

[free leech= your download is not counted at site..only upload is counted if u upload]

Ok The Trick Is

1. Download utorrent 1.8 [beta is available]

2. Start the download of your required torrent

3. when the download speed of your torrent is at maximum [i mean when it is connected to enough peers and downloading speed is constant after about 5 minutes of starting download]

4. select your torrent from the list and go to trackers TAB below

5.Then Right Click on Your Respective Torrent Site Tracker And Click Remove Tracker

6. Your Torrent Download Will Not Be Affected And It Will Continue Downloading From The Peers Connected to You..

but utorrent will now not be able to report the tracker about the downloading ....

and it will look like this

7. When you Are done downloading the file/movie/song/game etc..

simply exit utorrent and restart it

8. now add ur tracker url to the properties of that torrent yourself or just reopen the .torrent file u downloaded from site

9.Yee Haa now u r a free leech and none of ur downloads will be counted...and ur electricity bill will be lowered :P

and loadshedding will also be gone...LOL

Now This Forum has no plugin like to say thanks to someone or to add reputations etc.. :(

so i cant request u to click thanks or add reps..LOL

Now Enjoy

Note : this Trick is 101% tested and working and it will work every where around the world for everyone

and ur torents site cant even detect it

i just downloaded latest movie "suspension" as a freeleech LOL

u also enjoy it

another note : bittorent is all piracy and fraud so u should not feel guilty while cheating ur torrent site :P

BIg ReGarDs

ShoukaT

nice trick man

but it wud be better if u post this in the torrent thread

expect to get banned. removing the tracker or even disabling dns so that the client cant access the tracker will get you banned at any major torrent tracker.

if you cant deal with the ratio requirements, i would suggest you stick with public trackers. as long as you're not greedy, anyone can keep a healthy ratio.

thanks. I will to try to believe it tho.

utorrent 1.8 is gonna be awesome if it works.

hey wont we lose the seeders when after 30 mins torrent auto updates itself?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

another note : bittorent is all piracy and fraud so u should not feel guilty while cheating ur torrent site :P
[/quote]

:lol: So now you know why i call you shortcut?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
hey wont we lose the seeders when after 30 mins torrent auto updates itself?
[/quote]

A very valid point…!

This is not the torrent thread. Put this in the torrent thread if you want.

You aren't a new member that you wouldn't know the use of stickied threads.