Become an online citizen journalist and get paid upto $10,000

AoA,

I've been posting articles on Allvoices.com for the past two months. Its kind of a news,media,entertainment,politics forum but it has this incentive program in which you can get upto 10,000 dollars . I've been quite successful in this so I thought if any of you are good at writing anything in any category you can earn some by sitting right in your home.

The website is www.allvoices.com

The URL for the incentive program is www.allvoices.com/incentive

The pay structure is http://www.allvoices.com/incentive/terms

I believe that its a good thing if my fellow pakistani can earn something.

Any way tell me what you guys think. If you need anything or any help..do hit me..

My profile on allvoices is www.allvoices.com/users/hardtalk

first post

looks scam......

get banned.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

first post

looks scam…

get banned…

[/quote]

Why the hell would I scam Shoukat? Even if this is spam give, me one simple thing that will help me get anything? Seriously do you think I need to scam/spam?? Check my profile and see where it stands on the leader board. I’m just sharing something, so someone can earn a little something.I’m sorry if I broke any rules or anything.

Anyway…what can I say.

Allah hafiz

p.s. Whats your viewpoint on ur signature?

I've heard of AllVoices in other places and they seem to be genuine, though I can't say that from experience. It's certainly an interesting idea! But are you sure they'll pay non-US residents?

I’ve heard of AllVoices in other places and they seem to be genuine, though I can’t say that from experience. It’s certainly an interesting idea! But are you sure they’ll pay non-US residents?
[/quote]

Hey wzub.

They pay all over the world. As i’ve been on allvoices for sometime i’ve made some friends with people in some other countries and they get paid too. All you need to do is fill up the forms and email/fax to them. They send you the check for the amount that you have made.

Even if they really pay...making money off them will be very difficult as how will we be able to get ten thousand page views?

There are many other ways of making money..Allvoices is not a good idea

ok dude if its real thing then sorry....

Even if they really pay…making money off them will be very difficult as how will we be able to get ten thousand page views?

There are many other ways of making money…Allvoices is not a good idea

[/quote]

As I said…for those who are good at writing something … its not that difficult. And its not like you post your article on allvoices and wait for the numbers to start rising. What I do is start promoting my articles on different social media networks like digg,stumble,reddit,shoutwire etc. Sometimes only a single article or image can generate upto 10K views. Thats why I recommend you visit the leader board and see what the top profiles have posted and which of their articles generated how much views. As an example I can tell you about a post by a profile “Majdy”. She posted an article on ‘the oldest living animal…a turtle named Jonathan’ and that article itself generated ,i think, over 15K views. The most i’ve generated from a single post is 30k in 2 days. So, you see its not that difficult. If you join i’ll gladly help you with anything you find difficult. Its not that you have to come up with everything yourself. Its simple that you read an article on science or politics or any tech thing and then you write the article yourself. Also, if you put funny images relating to that post that will help you out too. If you join, i’ll guide you in every possible way.

ok dude if its real thing then sorry…
[/quote]

There’s no need to be sorry mate. I recommend that you research for something before saying anything. I’ve posted on an other Pakistani forum and I was surprised that people appreciated that I shared the idea.

Anyways… its your choice.

@ hardtalk

You have made money with this scheme?

hardtalk , i have joined the site , please let me know that can i post articles about my field ?? like cement industries in pakistan ?? telecom sector in pakistan ???