Be careful not to piss PTCL helpline people

For the last 2 months my internet has been very unstable. Disconnects every hour then connects after a couple of minutes. I even changed my wire from the telephone pole but the problem persisted.

Then I started submitting online complaints on https://my.ptcl.net.pk/. After making a complaint I would receive a call early morning the telling me they had fixed the problem and to press 1 to tell our system that your problem has been fixed. After going through this routine for a month today I told him that no the problem is not fixed and how I have been doing this every other day for the last 2 months. I manage to piss him off so he tells me that he is gonna fix it now. Within an hour my connection has been downgraded from 4mb to 1mb.

Now they refuse to revert it back to 4mb. The guys at 1218 tell me to call 1236. The people at 1236 tell me the only way to fix this is to go to the exchange.

Sue these mf.. dude directly knock at the door or dean or D whatever his name is and tell him about this.Thats ridiculous ,try to complain on pta website

Get in touch with PTCL_Cares on twitter. DM him all the details.

@koder

I give up. Cant compete with these people

@jDk

The last time I asked for his help he wanted my telephone number. I did not want to tweet my home phone number to him

same is the case with me from last 4months my internet keeps disconnecting after 60min or 120min and then after 1 min connects again and do the connect/disconnect routiue so for the last 4months i complained for 67times but no luck and yesterday my brother abused them and insulted them what the hell is wrong so he said Sir please be patient we will fix it as soon as possible but they also downgraded me from 4mb to .8mbps connection and now they are not attending my call......MF FFFFF PTCL......Tomorrow i am going to get PTCL DSL Disconnected.....RIP PTCL.....

[quote=“executionist, post:4, topic:21133”]

@koder

I give up. Cant compete with these people

@jDk

The last time I asked for his help he wanted my telephone number. I did not want to tweet my home phone number to him

[/quote]

PTCL or Mobile number, maybe the support guy may be a Gal!

bus in ko ya pari rahti hai k kisi tarhan customer 1 press kar day :D

Some times they press 1 themselves in exchange to close the complaint

[quote=“executionist, post:4, topic:21133”]

@jDk

[/quote]

ask him to follow you and then send a DM.

Executionist you'll never get your connection fixed no matter you tweet on Twitter or knock at supreme court...just pray some white isps invest in here

[quote=“koder, post:2, topic:21133”]

Sue these mf.. dude directly knock at the door or dean or D whatever his name is and tell him about this.Thats ridiculous ,try to complain on pta website

[/quote]

where justice can be buy and sell there an individual can't sue such big corps.. You know very well

our judiciary system is an embarrassment for all of us

Downgrading his connection without permission is like we dont care we got tons of subscribers,we dont care.. if youre on a copper line then it wont ever fix ,my line is on fiber still i face disconnections ..so lets forget fixing of a copper line,most of the times the culprit is the UG cable from ONU/cabinet to the DP ,its same copper crap ,yu cant do much about it.Am also thinking to ditch ptcl dsl because i cant afford to pay 700 tax on 4Mbps plus smarttv.Its a waste of money.

Have you tried to be in "good terms" with the local lineman? "good terms" = chae/pani/methai. Sadly Pakistani system does not work without these. You can also try your luck with DSL incharge of local exchange. If these two tricks don't work then try e-mailing high management of PTCL.

I have a bunch of e-mail addresses that I once sent an e-mail to, as there was an issue with a relative's "new" modem while they kept saying it is all fine, the relative got a call within 10 minutes of sending e-mail from someone in Islamabad telling him it will be fixed without any extra charge. The modem was replaced by the local lineman. Needless to say, exchange staff as well as lineman was not happy with this direct approach but they had been given a fair chance to fix the issue.

I can PM you the e-mail addresses if you have not already tried this.

P.S. I wish all staff of PTCL was as courteous and helpful as the few guys I have came across. They went out of their way to sort out issues I faced, without any incentive or approach.

^ Our lineman was always sitting by the DP. Giving him a few hundred rupees usually solved everything. Currently unable to locate him.

I have had pretty good service since I got this connection in 07. The problems started with this even though I got my line to the pole near my house the connection has been having problems.

Currently my connection is in the process of upgrading from 1mb to 4mb. Received a call yesterday evening and had the same call twice today where the guy tells me that he has upgraded my connection back and that I should check, after confirming that it is still 1mbps he acts puzzled as why would it still show 1mb.

Would appreciate if you pm me the email address. Gonna email as a last resort after waiting a few more days.

Something similar happened to me at my office where I had a PTCL DSL that started disconnecting repeatedly. At the same time the phone line became so noisy that it was impossible to make out anything the other person was saying. And all this on a fiber connection. After countless complaints, I finally folded in and got Nayatel. The funny thing is that PTCL refused to take back their WiFi router when my manager went to return it. They swore they had no idea there was any problem with my connection and pleaded for one more chance to set things right.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Pta complaint service has also stopped working in shareef era.. it was working in zardaris era..this is something cool :-D:-D

^

But don't you live in tsunami khan's area?

^Tsunami Khan ney daal roti nahi khani kya :lol: ????

Sent From Nexus 5

Loton mein pani bharnay say Tusnami nahi ati - Great saying by the Bila Butto :lol:

^

Daal roti (read pink meat) :lol:

I don't know why our "insafi" bhai ignore this fact.... and still cry about extra DSL tax in KPK :D