Be careful about these Korean clones

Just alerting those of you who're unaware about these. Basically there's a huge bulk of Korean clones of Samsung galaxy phones and notes available on the market. They look very legit and have all the bells and whistles of the original phone (including smart gestures). The sellers of these phones claim that they're original and all that but seriously, there's no such thing as country-specific version of a phone which sells for less than half the price of the original. The point is that these are just 'higher-class' clones that are maybe better than Chinese clones.

So unless you're willfully interested in buying these clones, do not buy them thinking you're getting the real phone for so much less.

Buybest.pk is a known distributer of these phone, take a look at their dailymotion channel for video previews of these korean clones.

Hope this helps.

I have never tried any such clones or copies, but your post, especially the line

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They look very legit and have all the bells and whistles of the original phone (including smart gestures).

[/quote]

makes me wonder what exactly is missing in them from their original versions?

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:2, topic:21363”]

I have never tried any such clones or copies, but your post, especially the line

makes me wonder what exactly is missing in them from their original versions?

[/quote]

Well, as i mentioned in the original post, these phones cost less than half the price of the original ones, so of course they'd be missing something that may not be visible at first glance. Also the build quality is likely to be inferior than the original ones. Internal hardware may also be showing fake specs like higher CPU clock rate and more RAM, etc... Of course none of this if confirmed, I'm just speculating...

Also, I'm not against these phone/tabs or anything like that, I just felt the need to clarify that these are not "official" so that nobody ends up regretting buying these without knowing about this beforehand...

@Upsilon nice graphics

And kiun kisi gareeb korean ki rozi par laat martay ho yaar

Detailed specs are not available anywhere on the site for these clones, so yes, they must have cheated in cloning the specs. Durability may be another important factor, but that cannot be confirmed until someone actually tries them for some time.