Battry dead within 6month

I bought exide 195amp battry along with twister powerbank ups 1000watts pure sine wave but battry 1 cell dead within 6month and now backup is 10mint what was the prob for that? advice need what to check.

if within 6 months, claim it on warranty.

possible reasons are a faulty battery cell, damage in handling, and your PURE SINE WAVE twister ups.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:21864”]

if within 6 months, claim it on warranty.

possible reasons are a faulty battery cell, damage in handling, and your PURE SINE WAVE twister ups.

[/quote]

Bro ups toh theek work kar rha tha 15amp tak charging hai just well jo hua so hua dry battry kaisi rhegi and price kya hogi kitne year tak nikaal jayegi?

dry batteries are not meant to work with local ups.. no matter how expensive they are.. cyberpower has good quality for dry batteries but the PF is much low, and higher PF models are very expensive.

proper american german or other quality ups are designed for dry batteries making sue they run their full life for many years.. local ups will only last them for 1-2 years max..

My Phoenix XP165 battery lasted for 3 years on desi ups and now its backup is only 20-30 mints so going to change it. Anyone know good AGS model with 27 or higher plates? I check for Phoenix UG215 with 25 plates and it was for 15k but want to go for AGS and problem is that its data is not available online. :(

AGS gx2 series is good

Any price idea? its 25 plate i think... I will go to the same dealer from where i purchased phoenix as it looks they make good electrolyte because my battery survived 3 seasons.

no price idea.. they keep changing..

27 plate is overrated.. plate thickness is most important

I was considering AGS GX175 vs Phoenix UGS175 so in the last Phoenix won and bought it last week. its having 21 plates but plates are thicker than 23 normal plates of AGS.

Plus its specifically designed for UPS so lets see how this one goes :)

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:9, topic:21864”]

I was considering AGS GX175 vs Phoenix UGS175 so in the last Phoenix won and bought it last week. its having 21 plates but plates are thicker than 23 normal plates of AGS.

Plus its specifically designed for UPS so lets see how this one goes :)

[/quote]

what is the price the battry that u bought? phonix?

[quote=“ASIF-ALI, post:10, topic:21864”]

what is the price the battry that u bought? phonix?

[/quote]

Phoenix UGS 175

http://phoenixbattery.com.pk/product.php

Price: 12000

Old battery adjusted for 2300

so payed 9700 along with old battery

Price is increasing as summer is approaching...

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:11, topic:21864”]

Phoenix UGS 175

http://phoenixbattery.com.pk/product.php

Price: 12000

Old battery adjusted for 2300

so payed 9700 along with old battery

Price is increasing as summer is approaching...

[/quote]

How your battry lasted for 3years r u sure? i changed 4 battries in 3years. mine last exide 190 amp lasted for 7months only.

Phonex is best battery i have ugs 215

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:13, topic:21864”]

Phonex is best battery i have ugs 215

[/quote]

How much old your battry?

[quote=“ASIF-ALI, post:12, topic:21864”]

How your battry lasted for 3years r u sure? i changed 4 battries in 3years. mine last exide 190 amp lasted for 7months only.

[/quote]

Yes man 101% sure... why would I go for Phoenix again if it didn't lasted that long. 3 full summers with ease and even it was drained to 8v sometimes due to bad ups kit which did not had low battery setting working...also got my meter's lcd broken and was not able to check battery status for couple of weeks.......and probably that is why its cell got short else who knows it was going to pass this summer too :)

That is why i changed my ups kit and module. MAIN point is how you care for your battery. I normally verify charging amps and cutoff twice a week (almost daily sometimes :P) and electrolyte level and gravity 1-2 weeks later...

Take care of it and it will take care of you ...its simple...

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:15, topic:21864”]

Yes man 101% sure... why would I go for Phoenix again if it didn't lasted that long. 3 full summers with ease and even it was drained to 8v sometimes due to bad ups kit which did not had low battery setting working...also got my meter's lcd broken and was not able to check battery status for couple of weeks.......and probably that is why its cell got short else who knows it was going to pass this summer too :)

That is why i changed my ups kit and module. MAIN point is how you care for your battery. I normally verify charging amps and cutoff twice a week (almost daily sometimes :P) and electrolyte level and gravity 1-2 weeks later...

[/quote]

Hmm check your pm bro .

[quote=“nasirjavaid, post:15, topic:21864”]

[/quote]

do shed light how you check charging amps and cutoff voltage ? also what you check in this scenario....

[quote=“ASIF-ALI, post:14, topic:21864”]

[/quote]

[quote="ASIF-ALI, post:14, topic:21864"]

[/quote]

12 month

[quote=“zulfiali86, post:18, topic:21864”]

12 month

[/quote]

Ok bro aaj kal online kyun nahi aa rhe ho yahoo pe?

Single solution for all these - UNI-T 203 clamp meter. For gravity, a hydrometer.