Battlestar Galactica anyone?

I've only recently started watching Battlestar Galactica, and I absolutely love it. I'm about half way through the second season. Any other BG fans?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’ve only recently started watching Battlestar Galactica, and I absolutely love it. I’m about half way through the second season. Any other BG fans?
[/quote]

i Have heard alot of it but havent seen it may downlaod it

Huge BG fan here..i think after Taken this is the best Sci-Fi series... watched all the 3 seasons, pity the writer strike has postponed the final season till september 2008 or january 2009.

sah you have to the watch the mini series before season 1 to understand thew whole thing...but even if u don't watch the mini series later episodes of season 1 and early episodes of season 2 also gives u a clear picture....when u r done watching season 3 we'll discuss some of the outcomes of season 4...the last 3 episodes of season 3 are MIND BLOWING

I like it a lot. Seen Pilot + Season 1 + half episodes of season 2. Then my access to downloading was cut off like 3 years or so. I'll have to resume from where I left.

@shlazz

do you mean by mini series the pilot episodes?

i love battlestar, been watching it since season 1. brilliant, brilliant show.

actings amazing, the special effects & story lines are engaging. its probably one of the best shows on tv, ever.

season 4 (final season) begins 4th april

i love battlestar, been watching it since season 1. brilliant, brilliant show.

actings amazing, the special effects & story lines are engaging. its probably one of the best shows on tv, ever.

season 4 (final season) begins 4th april

[/quote]

Season 4 is the final season?! Thats it? 4 seasons…

It's nice. Bit too slow moving for my liking though.

Abbas = Stargate Fan ! :)

Season 4 is the final season?! Thats it? 4 seasons…

[/quote]

yep, RDM the showrunner had a choice, either he could do season 4 leave it open ended, if the ratings dropped during the season, the show would be cancelled, not allowing him to finish the story line. so he decided to complete the show with the 4th season.

btw scifi channel just gave “caprica”, a battlestar prequel show the greenlight. its based on the galactica universe set 50 years before the current galactica timeline. its going to be focused on the “adama’s” and “greystones” & the development of the ai that led to the creation of the cylons.

I like it a lot. Seen Pilot + Season 1 + half episodes of season 2. Then my access to downloading was cut off like 3 years or so. I’ll have to resume from where I left.

@shlazz

do you mean by mini series the pilot episodes?

[/quote]

nope there were 2 episodes before the pilot …where they actually explain all the details regarding galattica and its decommissioning and cylons ,and AI, etc…

nope there were 2 episodes before the pilot …where they actually explain all the details regarding galattica and its decommissioning and cylons ,and AI, etc…
[/quote]

hmmm, then I definitely would like to download them. Do you have any description of these episodes??? How should I search them on torrent search engine (should I try keywords like prequal or something like that) ???

try this

http://www.mininova.org/sub/163

they have the miniseries butdont know if the seeds are still active

crazy about BSG, not only the rejunvinated one, but also the one that use to come in the late 80s.

they did change the series a lot from the original as for example the cylons were only machines then etc

the new one is a good although it banks too much on sex to get people going for it. it does form a somewhat integral part of the plot as seduction is what let man down against cylons (apple anyone??). but imo it is hughely over done.

The best character imo is starbuck closely followed by adama. Edward james olmos is one amazing actor. from his days as castio on miami vice to this.

As for what actually happens: [spoiler ALERT]

The cylons and humans have formed a pact according to which cylons have gone away beyond a cetain boundary which the humans wouldnt cross. they are to meet at a space station every 'x' years (forgot x). One fine day one of the 7s show up kiss the human ambassador blow up the station and the invasion begins.

How were they able to bypass the earth's defenses? Again another '7' had a thing for boy genius who designed the whole thing. he lovingly gave up the codes for a couple of good nights (and days).

AS to why the cylons came back after 40 or so years? that is explained in a later epsiode. It also explains why adama is in command of a godforsaken battleship (which ironically saves it from cylons!). It seems he crossed the boundary which humans werent supposed to cross in order to spy on the cylons. this probably irked the cylons into attacking. but this isnt definite.

AS for season 4 being the last, it is probably true. the first one lasted 22 eps. this one has done much much better.!

AS for season 4 being the last, it is probably true. the first one lasted 22 eps. this one has done much much better.!
[/quote]

probably? dude it was officially announced on the scifi.com/scifiwire website almost a year ago.

u never know. if it makes a little more $$$ or gets better ratings it might get another season!

unless they've really tied up all the loose ends like ST: Voyager did in its final season

u never know. if it makes a little more $$$ or gets better ratings it might get another season!

unless they’ve really tied up all the loose ends like ST: Voyager did in its final season

[/quote]

RDM has written the series finale already, and its being shot right now. so i dont think theres any chance of another season. if the showrunner says “its over”, and the network advertises “the final season”, its Over dude, no doubt about it.

so who do you guyz think is the 5th face cylon..we know the 4..any guesses

the original 5? that '9' (?) saw right before she was deactivated?

so who do you guyz think is the 5th face cylon…we know the 4…any guesses
[/quote]

i think it might be someone that would seem completely “out there”, my guess : zarek as in richard hatch.

i think it might be someone that would seem completely “out there”, my guess : zarek as in richard hatch.

[/quote]

My guess is that Adama is a cylon…