Battery problem

hi dears ,

i had purchased my laptop one year ago. when i purchase its battry life was more than 1 and half hour.

but know suddenly i decreased to 20 to 30 minutes.

what happen?

any solution?

just like batteries of other stuff e.g cell phones and emergency lights lol. Your laptop battery life has came to an end which is normal as batteries arent forever. However this much downfall in battery time shouldnt be in a year. It could be due to that u have either overcharged batteries or kept batteries without charging. Either way, simple solution for u is to buy a new battery ( 6 or 9 cell ) according to the model of your laptop :)

any idea about their prices????

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

any idea about their prices???
[/quote]

Obviously price will depend upon Brand of Laptop and type of Battery. Without knowing these, none can give u idea. Best deal would be to have a visit to shops yourself and find the right battery for your Model

i heard abt p4 laptops available in peshawar costing only 8 to 10 thousand....but no batteries wid them....any idea abt those battery prices

A bit out of topic:

How could P4 laptops for only 8 to 10 thousand rupees end-up in Peshawar (or Quetta)? Who ever I talk, they say it get smuggled from Afghanistan. But Afghanistan is a land-locked country. The logic is simply out of head. I can understand if somebody tells me that cheap laptops are available in Karachi because it got sea-port and smuggling can happen there.

Back to topic:

Usually a 6 cell battery of P4 or new laptops cost between 6 to 10 thousands rupees. But remember that Lithium-ion batteries start aging from their manufacturing date. On average, the life of commonly found laptop batteries in market is ~2 years, after which the up-time may vary from 5 to 15 minutes.

well those are smuggled laptops ( from afghanistan, iran, china) if u ever had a view of them, some of them even have arabic or chinese windows installled in them, as well as stolen or non custom duty paid laptos or used laptops

^^maybe they are stolen ?

i heard sth more..in peshawar there is a mkt where these laptops r worth for only 5000rs.....sealed packing...some of them r not laptops...there might b cement slabs inside the packing........u can't chk it before payment...once u made payment u can always chk it whther u got a laptop or a cement slab :lol:

^but cement slab is very heavy :D

^ not to mention that cement slab will be expensive too :P . I bet it may be cheap to fill it with stone or dirt. Maybe they are expensive too. God! everything is expensive these days :D

^ not to mention that cement slab will be expensive too :P . I bet it may be cheap to fill it with stone or dirt. Maybe they are expensive too. God! everything is expensive these days :D
[/quote]

^^hahahha :lol: a day will come whn u will get 100 laptops in exchange of 1 liter water bottle :lol:

the Battery will cost you around 2000 but i doubt u will find it for sale anywhere, very hard to get one!

i got dell battery for 4000 from rawalpindi

Ahmad if u live in karachi then visit NOOR BATTERY HOUSE at Technocity mall

PH:021-2270733

A bit out of topic:

How could P4 laptops for only 8 to 10 thousand rupees end-up in Peshawar (or Quetta)? Who ever I talk, they say it get smuggled from Afghanistan. But Afghanistan is a land-locked country. The logic is simply out of head. I can understand if somebody tells me that cheap laptops are available in Karachi because it got sea-port and smuggling can happen there.

[/quote]

Well every thing is imported into Afghanistan via Afghan transit(via Karachi port) and Port Bandar Abbas Iran. Most of the non duty paid afghan transit goods end up in Pakistan .

^ SalmanAhmed

If Afghanistan is getting cheap hardware via Karachi port then these smuggled stuff should be more cheaper in Karachi's grey markets. Should it?

^ SalmanAhmed

If Afghanistan is getting cheap hardware via Karachi port then these smuggled stuff should be more cheaper in Karachi’s grey markets. Should it?

[/quote]

hmm true it shud b cheaper…may b available at hidden spots…