Bath just before night sleep

I have a habit that I take a bath just before sleep at night but a person told to me that it is not good for health. Anyone has any kind of info about this?

:P

Well a lot of people say alot of things, but if it does make you feel better sleeping after bathing then its ok .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have a habit that I take a bath just before sleep at night but a person told to me that it is not good for health. Anyone has any kind of info about this?

[/quote]

Did that person explain how?

always take bath before sleep in summer............

[/quote]

The only problem with bath before sleeping is that when you wake up your hair is all fixed in the most bizarre manner and cannot be straitened at all!

The only problem with bath before sleeping is that when you wake up your hair is all fixed in the most bizarre manner and cannot be straitened at all!

[/quote]

Not if you apply 2 or 3 drops of oil to your wet hairs before sleeping… :)

its infact healthy..the more you bath in summers, the better..taking a bath helps you sleep too, i have read it at various places..bathing at night induces sleep

--

Yeah it doesn't have any harm at all. Just make sure you don't take it when you are sweating like a pig. :P

Its pretty common, many people take a bath/shower before sleep, i take a shower too, its all fine. Just make sure to take a cold one in summer, and a hot one in winter, doing the opposite can cause problems.

1 - Don't jump into the shower sweaty or with elevated body temperature.

2 - Don't jump into bed right out of the shower.

3 - A good benchmark is dryness of hair. Hit the bed only when your hair is completely dry.

A wet body in bed can lead to headaches, flu, nausea and even fever.

Same habit here lol !! No worries brother !