I read this one around and found it damn funny so i shared....
Dear Mr Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice:
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. Is there any "re-scooter" option available in the system? I find only "re-cycle", but I own a scooter at my home.
3. There is a 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot to trace the key with this 'Find' button, but were unable to trace it. Please rectify this problem.
4. My child has learnt 'Microsoft Word' and now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence'. So when will you provide that?
5. I bought a computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'My Computer'. When will you provide the remaining items?
6. It is surprising that Windows says 'My Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that?
7. There is 'Microsoft Office'. What about 'Microsoft Home' since I only use the PC at home.
8. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When will you provide 'My Past Documents'?
Last one to Mr. Bill Gates:
Sir, why is it that your name is Gates but you are selling Windows?