So, I am looking to open up a bank account inside Pakistan with a good bank providing reliable services. The criteria is:
- Should have a low minimum amount threshold
- Should allow more than 2 people to access/withdraw money from the account
- Should have online services to track withdrawal/deposit details
- Should be accessible even at remote places (details below)
- Must have branch presence in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region
It is primarily for a small scale NGO, the entire executive team (about 4 members) of which needs access to the account to deposit and withdraw money according to their need. Withdrawals might be in disaster struck regions like Balakot in Kashmir, etc so remote access will be quite helpful. It will be for providing immediate funds to SAR (Search and Rescue) CBRs (Community Based Responders) situated in and around Rwp/Isb region.
Transactions will be of low monetary values, typically ranging from 5K to 15K Pakistani Rupees.
Any suggestions are welcome in this regard.