Bank account needed [criterion inside]

So, I am looking to open up a bank account inside Pakistan with a good bank providing reliable services. The criteria is:

- Should have a low minimum amount threshold

- Should allow more than 2 people to access/withdraw money from the account

- Should have online services to track withdrawal/deposit details

- Should be accessible even at remote places (details below)

- Must have branch presence in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region

It is primarily for a small scale NGO, the entire executive team (about 4 members) of which needs access to the account to deposit and withdraw money according to their need. Withdrawals might be in disaster struck regions like Balakot in Kashmir, etc so remote access will be quite helpful. It will be for providing immediate funds to SAR (Search and Rescue) CBRs (Community Based Responders) situated in and around Rwp/Isb region.

Transactions will be of low monetary values, typically ranging from 5K to 15K Pakistani Rupees.

Any suggestions are welcome in this regard.

MCB ftw

I think NBP and MCB usually cover most of the remote destinations.

What about access to more than 2 people for withdrawals?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What about access to more than 2 people for withdrawals?
[/quote]

1. You can choose to have multiple ATM cards - not sure if the same type of card can be requested for more than one time, but at least different type of cards can be requested such as Classic, Silver, Gold etc.

2. Or a joint account will help; though, it’s usually limited to 2 people but some banks are flexible for business partners where there’s a single business bank account for upto 20 partners.

3. If everything else fails, there’s another option to carry signed checks of few fixed denominations if the transactions are predictable. However, there’s always the risk of losing the checks.

You will need to contact the banks to confirm your options though.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

So, I am looking to open up a bank account inside Pakistan with a good bank providing reliable services. The criteria is:

- Should have a low minimum amount threshold

- Should allow more than 2 people to access/withdraw money from the account

- Should have online services to track withdrawal/deposit details

- Should be accessible even at remote places (details below)

- Must have branch presence in Islamabad/Rawalpindi region

It is primarily for a small scale NGO, the entire executive team (about 4 members) of which needs access to the account to deposit and withdraw money according to their need. Withdrawals might be in disaster struck regions like Balakot in Kashmir, etc so remote access will be quite helpful. It will be for providing immediate funds to SAR (Search and Rescue) CBRs (Community Based Responders) situated in and around Rwp/Isb region.

Transactions will be of low monetary values, typically ranging from 5K to 15K Pakistani Rupees.

Any suggestions are welcome in this regard.

[/quote]

You can open a joint account…Or have suplementry/multiple atm cards…

Most Banks have internet banking facility(On the top of my head,Punjab Bank,Allied bank,mcd,united Bank etc…)

I think Allied Bank/MCB/United Bank are your obvious choices…