Bakra on easy installments?

today i went to a near bakra mandi and there prices are very high its start from 15k/bakra which is not in my approach so if its possible can we get bakra for karbani on easy installments ?

^

:P

btw if one cant afford a bakra then qurbani is not compulsory on him...

just do the qurbani at eidi center. its cost around 5-6k over there and you do get a portion of the meat. rest goes to charity.

Bakra on installments!

hmmm........why do you want to pay 1/3rd extra price of bakra?

S|n|St3r`has given a valueable advice follow him.

Kurbani is now a fashion more than Kurbani

if you meet it's requirements, you should go with one of the "Ijtamai Qurbanis"

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

today i went to a near bakra mandi and there prices are very high its start from 15k/bakra which is not in my approach so if its possible can we get bakra for karbani on easy installments ?
[/quote]

QURBANI is SUNNA and not FARD. Engrave that in your god given brain.

if somebody is ripping you off with 15k of bakra as i am pretty sure price will hike to 20k to 25k for the same bakra as eid time comes closer, you should ask yourself this common sense question that why you wanna benefit some greedy bakra seller who is ripping you off in the name of religious ceremony… you wanna do good deed for sawab and to make god happy then why don’t you take half of 15k i mean 7500 rs and pay some poor students lets say whole year school tuition and buy him/her school text books.

lastly ask yourself this question "is it more important for me to buy bakra at ripoff price and show off my neighbours that how good of a muslim i am, or i wanna silently help some needy student and do good deed for only allah? in any of your choice allah is watching you.

lastly ask yourself this question “is it more important for me to buy bakra at ripoff price and show off my neighbours that how good of a muslim i am, or i wanna silently help some needy student and do good deed for only allah? in any of your choice allah is watching you.
[/quote][quote=”, post:, topic:"]
Every adult Muslim, male or female, who owns 613.35 grams of silver or its equivalent in money, personal ornaments, stock-in-trade or any other form of wealth which is surplus to his basic needs, is under an obligation to offer a Qurbani.
[/quote]

This is not charity it’s Qurbani, if he wants to give his meat to needy then that is acceptable, and Allah knows the best.

QURBANI is SUNNA and not FARD. Engrave that in your god given brain.

[/quote]

Qurbani is Wajib (واجب) which is very close to Farz (فرض) and any Muslim (provided he wants himself to be a Muslim) who is Sahib-e-Nisab (صاحبِ نصاب) has to perform Qurbani, otherwise that person will be a great sinner by Sharia (شریعت).

^x2, but again it comes to affordability. Qurbani has just become a fashion, you only have to have 1/3 of whole meat so it would be good decision to do a qurbani with genuine charity homes like Eidhi.

Qurbani is Wajib (واجب) which is very close to Farz (فرض) and any Muslim (provided he wants himself to be a Muslim) who is Sahib-e-Nisab (صاحبِ نصاب) has to perform Qurbani, otherwise that person will be a great sinner by Sharia (شریعت).

[/quote]

topic on hand in this thread is non religious and its a social issue unique to pk only.

brother i agree with you but you have to understand problem on hand in Pakistan is not about religious validity of qurbani we are not talking about this at all, what main thread emphasis is non religious social problem of corruption in buying the bakra from sellers in unreasonable inflated prices. which has become way beyond affordability of common middle class person in Pakistan and one is left with no other option but to pay those inflated prices if he/she wants to buy bakra in individual capacity, and as for ijtamai qurbani etc dude i for one don’t trust that either there are very well reported scams in newspaper around every bakreid in last 5 years or so.

what i meant in my last post was only talking about non religious social problem which is very unique to islamic pakistan only when dealing with greedy bakra sellers, my stance is instead of benefiting greedy bakra seller for inflated price why not do good deed in some other way for allah, i.e, help educate some poor kid etc.

there is no way i am saying that one should not do qurbani in eid, anyone who can afford should perform qurbani, but from social point view that doesn’t mean that if one can afford it then he/she can go and pay 20k for bakra which should be only 8k, now those who pay i.e. 20k makes difficult for fellow muslims of lesser means to get bakra in reasonable price since this supply and demand escalates the price for majority of middle class people whose budget maybe only allows upto 10k only. its also called is desi language “market ko kharab kerna”

market is already 'kharab' with mutton rate touching 500 mark, sugar has just hit a maiden 100. Correlate the price of retail price Mutton with the size/weight of Bakra you are buying. then u will be ab le to know if thats a ripoff or not.

[/quote]

This.

And BTW, affordability of a bakra is not determined by what seems expensive to you, rather it depends on whether you are Sahib - e- Nisab or not, like zeshan above said.

Qurabani done for fashion is of no use..

I would recommend to sarifice a Lamb instead of a bakra.. cuz

Firstly it's affordable.. Secondly cuz Allah replaced Hazrat Ismaeel with a Lamb (dumba) when he was about to be sacrificed... and Thirdy.. Lambs are kinda cute.. :)

^and what about charbi? :)

Chakki Wala Dunmba :P They look cool, but they don't taste cool (That's my personal Opinion)

Lolz chakki walas.. they just look cool in the market :D ...

As for the wooly cute lambs.. i found another plus point tht lambs are not spayed.. so they are in their pure form.. unlike the non-sexual khassi bakras which is so unnatural.

^You have the point! Are you a veterinarian Doc? :P

I do like lambs one with the SEENG! Ah! Ah! Ah! Boom! Man thats a warrior animal!

chakki walas?