Baitullah Masood! End Story Atlast!

I heard that Baitullah Masood has been Died in a missile attack By US Drone! Is it true or still it is waiting for confirmation from independent sources....?

Heared that too..

can anyone confirm?

‘I confirm that Baitullah Mehsud and his wife died in the American missile attack in South Waziristan,’ Kafayatullah told The Associated Press by telephone. He would not give any further details.

Intelligence sources have confirmed Baitullah’s death, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi told reporters in Islamabad, adding that authorities would travel to the site of the strike to verify his death.

Dawn News

Wikipedia says maybe dead

it's not confirmed till now

congrats to all those who do not support ALQAIDA actions...

nation says not confirmed yet

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Politics/07-Aug-2009/Baitullah-Mehsud-killed-officials

Firstly its MAHSOOD not Masood, it is the name of tribe. ALqaida was not related to Baitullah Mahsood. He lead Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan he was supported by raw.

*Added*

And by The way what tech was he used to killed, we should discuss it.

He's dead for sure.

Mehsud.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baitullah_Mehsud

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

congrats to all those who do not support ALQAIDA actions…
[/quote]

Today even if the Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) or the Companions (May Allah be pleased with them) were around people would call them nothing other than ‘Taliban’, ‘Al Qaida’ or ‘Extremist/Fundamentalist’. If in doubt - read the seerah and history.

There are processes under way in the UK that will make it illegal, and tantamount to supporting terrorism, for one to voice Islamic opinions on homosexuals etc… Anything that they find distasteful or upsetting about Islam is gradually being maligned.

Maybe not in Pakistan, but elsewhere, we are all Al Qaida to them, even if you’re sitting there, wearing a Chelsea shirt, having a beer and chilling with your girlfriend. When clean shaven men are being called Bin Laden you know daal me kuch kaala heh.

^its all due to the misconceptions that have been created in the western world against the muslims and also due to ongoing propaganda..But anyways apart from all other things Baitullah mahsood haD really been working against pak.he was behind most of the suicidal attacks throughout the country.

although we shudnt b happy at some ones death but i m glad to hear this news..he was the master mind behind all terrorist activites..lets hope for some peace now

^its all due to the misconceptions that have been created in the western world against the muslims and also due to ongoing propaganda..But anyways apart from all other things Baitullah mahsood haD really been working against pak.he was behind most of the suicidal attacks throughout the country.

I don't think one person makes such a difference..... The Taliban are vast in size and Mehsud must have a successor

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Today even if the Prophet (May Allah bless him and give him peace) or the Companions (May Allah be pleased with them) were around people would call them nothing other than ‘Taliban’, ‘Al Qaida’ or ‘Extremist/Fundamentalist’. If in doubt - read the seerah and history.

There are processes under way in the UK that will make it illegal, and tantamount to supporting terrorism, for one to voice Islamic opinions on homosexuals etc… Anything that they find distasteful or upsetting about Islam is gradually being maligned.

Maybe not in Pakistan, but elsewhere, we are all Al Qaida to them, even if you’re sitting there, wearing a Chelsea shirt, having a beer and chilling with your girlfriend. When clean shaven men are being called Bin Laden you know daal me kuch kaala heh.

[/quote]

Plz close this thread as people don’t even realize about the personalities which they are talking about. Ban the religion and politics from this foum.

ANti-American, American lovers, PPP Jialas, Nawaz League Matwalas and many more are continuosly trying to create such topics.

Now look on this thread where the discussion is going, religion or politics. Mods do some thing.

Regards.

i wouldn't say the taliban are "vast" in numbers, mehsuds private army according to news sources (geo/jang) tallies around 20,000.

and i'm pretty sure The Prophet wouldn't even remotely consider killing fellow muslims in suicide attacks and use drug money to fund his operation.