Bad Neighbours: Need Urgent Suggestion

I'll try to make as precise as possible. Need thorough answers with references if possible.

Our neighbors just below our flat complained few days back about sewage water coming out of their kitchen outlet/pipe. They informed us to get it fixed. We got a little shocked as it was there problem not ours. But we did a favor and called a plumber to get it fixed with each family sharing the cost. The family got adamant on this issue (cost to be paid by us and not by them). We refused.

2 days went by.

Now they have completely blocked out sewage pipe and opened theirs. Unfortunately we're the only ones above them so its only we who are in deep problem. They ain't listening or anything and upon that dodging us.

What should be done?

The residence is located DHA khi

Regards

Complain nazim of the town.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I'll try to make as precise as possible. Need thorough answers with references if possible.

Our neighbors just below our flat complained few days back about sewage water coming out of their kitchen outlet/pipe. They informed us to get it fixed. We got a little shocked as it was there problem not ours. But we did a favor and called a plumber to get it fixed with each family sharing the cost. The family got adamant on this issue (cost to be paid by us and not by them). We refused.

2 days went by.

Now they have completely blocked out sewage pipe and opened theirs. Unfortunately we're the only ones above them so its only we who are in deep problem. They ain't listening or anything and upon that dodging us.

What should be done?

The residence is located DHA khi

Regards

[/quote]

From the info you have given, it appears that its YOUR pipe lines that are leaking and you should get them fixed. As you are directly above them so they are suffering. Maybe apartment right beneath them might also be suffering the same fate. Stupid greedy Builders use substandard pipings and fixtures which rot and break up after few years and the residents have to suffer.

Your building must have some sort of resident association,which deals with chowkidar,water issues etc , contact them if both of you can't mutually resolve the issue,they might intervene and help resolve the issue amicably.

looks like time for me to go to work… sahebji contact me for pipe cleaning services, since you have payment issues so I’ll take money in advance before starting work. estimation is free though.
[/quote]

The first Jamadaar in PakistaN…using Internet Tech to consult the customers…! :D

Are you living in proper DHA (not one of the co-ops or

colonies, that while inside DHA, are not covered by the

DHA regulations) ?. Are you both owners of your resp-

ective flats ?.

In the absence of any flat association, your venue of last

resort is the DHA. It has stringent laws and specific reg-

ulations concerning building codes and procedures. It

has several cells (vigilance being one of them) that see to

it that these things are actually enforced on the ground.

I would first get my hands on the DHA manual. I would

find the specific regulation pertaining to the situation

at hand and armed with that information I would contact

the relevant section at the DHA office (Ph-I, or Ph-V).

This thing has the potential to quickly escalate into some-

thing that could be quite unfortunate for all parties con-

cerned. Better to nip this thing in the bud.

Sheikh 'Jal Tou Jalal Tou...' Chilli

lol, Thanks GOD, we don't have to face such things in PIND, I believe my pind drainage system is best in the world :P

man we are very advanced, by the way check out our cutting edge technology we use below under TOOLS OF THE TRADE
[/quote]

OMG :o what a incredible Technology u have :o. now there is no way we can lose to U.S Jamadar ;).

u rOcKs buddy :D

^^^^^

Yes man we are very advanced, by the way check out our cutting edge technology we use below under TOOLS OF THE TRADE

[/quote]

Great Inventions to trade! I m impressed much! :D By the way…wots the price of a nano tech based Jharo.? I hope u will tell me the discounted price…! ;)

The City District Government of Karachi - Official site

http://www.karachicity.gov.pk/

Check this website, it will guide you for your problem.

You may call 1339 for a citizen complaint also.

^I wish if every city government could start such site for its city, then many problems will resolve sooner or later. Atleast a proper registrar sell will be there for registering a complaint.

^^^^^

Yes man we are very advanced, by the way check out our cutting edge technology we use below under TOOLS OF THE TRADE

[/quote]

hahaha man that’s an awesome pic!

Bro you should hire some local Jugga!

Great thanks buddies for your insightful replies.

I agree these kind of things get aggravated and results could be bad. I have searched for that DHA manual (if it exists) but couldn't even find it on their site.

About CDGK, it would be better to get hold of rules and regulations so as not be embarrassed.

Yes, its the problem of our entire building (cheap material used). I plan to discuss this with my warring neighbor and convince him to get a new much better pipe fixed in its place (shared cost).

Lets hope for the best.

Thank you again guys, I appreciate your participation.

man this is ideal condition to bang ur opposition and u have fair enough reason to do that.

just grab some good friends and Bang Bang Dash duff Duff..........!

use this for Bang Bang Dash duff Duff…

woodknuckle.jpg

[/quote]

Please Explain ur New Nano Product Details…! ;)