Back to Future - Cool Photograph's Idea

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Back to the future by Irina Werning.

“Most of us are fascinated by their retro look but to me, it’s imagining how people would feel and look like if they were to reenact them today… A few months ago, I decided to actually do this. So, with my camera, I started inviting people to go back to their future.”

[/quote]

Back-to-the-future.jpg

Back-to-the-future_1.jpg

Back-to-the-future_2.jpg

Back-to-the-future_3.jpg

some more interesting ones:

20_lucia-web_v2.jpg

LUCIA IN 1956 & 2010, Buenos Aires

20_mechi-web.jpg

: MECHI IN 1990 & 2010

20_marita-y-coty-web.jpg

: MARITA & COTY IN 1977 & 2010

20_nico-web.jpg

: Nico in 1986 & 2010

20_viejos-web.jpg

: MY PARENTS (the photographer's) IN 1970 & 2010

Too Cool.

MARITA & COTY IN 1977 & 2010

^ my favourite one of them all :)

The photographer observed the detailing and made the pictures to look almost identical. The execution of the idea has actually made it look great. Very interesting and cool. Thumbs up effort.

what this cool photography idea calls?

^^ what ?

I mean what this style calls? such as some styles in photography time leaps etc.

I dont think it has a name or even a class of photography. Its just an individual's idea.

--

Awsome :0

I remember a video in which a guy took his daughter pictures every day and then made a video out of it

^lolz

for how many days , months or year?

25 years of Christmas

http://vodpod.com/watch/5195219-25-years-of-christmas

Awsome :0

I remember a video in which a guy took his daughter pictures every day and then made a video out of it

[/quote]

this

?

Both my older brothers have done this too. One sipping water the other looking at him with a blue headband on.....timeless..

^Possible to post the pic?

Really amazing. One more amazing thing is that how she got same pattern clothes in future pics.

Photoshop features have also been used in these images. These are not pure untouched photographs.

hd media player

nbox

nbox media player

nbox player

^^ Its all about the idea man.....

past to future

^Possible to post the pic?
[/quote]

Nope, its personal… ;)