AZADI OFFER / USB DRIVE 2GB KINGSTON(5 Y W)=500RS Only

AZADI OFFER

USB FLASH DRIVE 2GB DT100 KINGSTON (5 Y W) = 500RS Only.

USB FLASH DRIVE 2GB KINGSTON DT-100

WITH 5 YEAR WARRANTY = SPECIAL AZADI OFFER VALID 31-AUG

PCI EXPRESS XFX 9600GT 512MB/256BITS DDR-III RS. 12,300/=

Muhammad Ahsan.

0345-3048758.

Point One Computer.

where are you based and you should've posted it in Buy/Sell section.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

where are you based and you should’ve posted it in Buy/Sell section.
[/quote]

sharfabad karachi

In our online-shop-starved country I think I'd like more such tech-vendors coming to this site's buy/sell section and offering their services.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In our online-shop-starved country I think I’d like more such tech-vendors coming to this site’s buy/sell section and offering their services.
[/quote]

He is spamming i think he posted the same thing more than once

considering the market price of 4GB Flash Drive, this offer looks pretty expensive

hmm, We are not a spammer. BTW.

POINT ONE COMPUTER

A complete IT Solution in all Sectors

Products & Services

ALL HARDWARE & SOFTWARE SOLUTION

Contact Info

Address: Shop No: 8 Ruby Heights

Jamaluddin Afghani Road Sharfabad, Karachi.

Tel: 021 – 4916268-4939830-4922742

FAX: 021- 4852892

Email: point1computers@hotmail.com

Company Profile

Point One Computer, established in 1997, feel great pleasure in introducing as an I.T. solution company. The company was incorporated under the supervision of M/S. Galaxy Computers, keeping in view the need of state of art, user friendly, quality based and custom made information technology solutions.

We have a strong I.T. background including all type of Networking, all type of Repairing, also deal in Hardware, and provide all type of I.T. Solutions.

The company’s vision is to make your business more comfortable and accessible anywhere in the world. We believe in playing part in the progress of IT Globe with responsibility.

Development Process

The Company rates its Human Resource as key asset to provide custom-built IT solutions.

The corporate culture of company encourages its personnel to work in a friendly and professional environment to nurture the team member’s creative and technological abilities to develop and market enhanced IT Services.

Services

We offer ourselves as IT solution provider to all your need and offer

our services to your esteemed organization, we have efficient and

hardworking staff in this respect.

We are on the panel of the following multinationals and successfully performing the services to their utmost satisfaction.

^ Strange how you say you're not a spammer, yet exhibit spammer like behavior!