Awareness about online shopping in Pakistan

I am student and researching these days over awareness about online shopping in Pakistan. Shopping is not just a hobby or habit but it is very basic need of everyone whether one is shopping for grocery or looking for gadgets. Shopping trends have been changed in European and developed countries. In search of convenience and growing economics life for layman and for business person became very reliable. In Pakistan I have visited several online shopping portals but issue is that people have lack of awareness about reliable shopping options. As we see in our county there is extreme need of reliable shopping portals as insecurity and terror rate has been increasing day by day. I also found people even know about online shopping portals have very negative reviews or experiences. Experiences can be vary person to person or company to company but making people anti against shopping things online has very bad effects on our e-commerce industry. Today everyone barely requires safe and reliable shopping portals whatever you want to shop and I am very happy to find that Pakistan has huge online shopping portals list and they are majority Pakistan base portals and give you shipping free cost services. Some companies provide cash on delivery services which I think the most trustworthy element because I found people have insecurities about credit card transactions. I’d like to share some of the shopping portals which I have experienced personally. They are just not only gadget virtual shops but also I have experienced clothing related virtual experiences. These are some of good online shops.