Australian Immigration

For all engineers, architects and IT professionals,

All participant of this forum possessing more than 3 years experience in their respective fields are welcomed to apply for Australian Immigration.

We can help you in this regard.

Just contact directly and send your CV to australian.immigration.pk@gmail.com

Regards

what about technicians?

i am mechnical technician?

Why Double thread ? :/

send me your detailed CV.

I will study your case and then let me know

Regards

Second thread deleted. I would remind members that immigration fraud is on the rise and trusting a stranger with your details and money is dangerous.

Not even to mention that Australia isn't that attractive a place to work or study anyway...

If anyone can prove that there is a fraud scheme in Australian immigration provided applicant will submit his fee himself, then I would definitely want to meet that person.

I hate to take someone's personal information just for fraud....

Each person has his brain and can think himself that what is right and what is wrong....

And, where as working and living perspective of Australia, then I am sure that Asad has quite less knowledge about Australia... (Sorry to say)

Everyone can look about this matter on web that how much opportunities are available in Australia.

However, I am here neither to fraud with anyone nor to fight for no reason.

If anyone want to think about Australian immigration, then i could help him. I don't want to spoil anyone.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If anyone can prove that there is a fraud scheme in Australian immigration provided applicant will submit his fee himself, then I would definitely want to meet that person.

I hate to take someone’s personal information just for fraud…

Each person has his brain and can think himself that what is right and what is wrong…

And, where as working and living perspective of Australia, then I am sure that Asad has quite less knowledge about Australia… (Sorry to say)

Everyone can look about this matter on web that how much opportunities are available in Australia.

However, I am here neither to fraud with anyone nor to fight for no reason.

If anyone want to think about Australian immigration, then i could help him. I don’t want to spoil anyone.

[/quote]

Do you have something to feel guilty about judging from your rather defensive post? My post was a general warning to the forum membership. What anyone does is his or her own choice. That you felt the need to justify yourself…

No comments...

However, degree of high uncertainty and disbelief on others made us to behave like you...

If anyone have a single doubt about this offer must NOT NOT reply to this post.

No comments…
[/quote]

:D

However, degree of high uncertainty and disbelief on others made us to behave like you…
[/quote]

Trust is not a cheap commodity. The sooner this nation realizes this, the sooner we will get out of a majority of troubles facing the nation.

Ok I want to go Australia. I have a 2 year BSC degree. What package you gonna give me? I want permanent me membership also. Tell your pakage in detail. More preferably tell here, so that others could also benefit from your services.

@ar.awan

You are selling your "product". We all have right to suspect you, from identity theft (personal information) to money. Why? Because selling your "product" in forums where most of members are working in technical field or have technical knowledge. It's indeed good for you like a bull in a pottery shop.

By the way, let me remind everybody that after paying ar.awan's fees and charges for immigration and still someone doesn't get into Australia or deported then it is that person's failure, not ar.awan's failure.

Am I right here? :)

Well I thought that people on this tech forum would be definitely either engineers, IT professional and architects etc. But may be i was wrong.

If anyone would think it technically then he/she must search about Australian immigration first on web and then should ask me cross questions for my credibility and purity about Australian immigration.

People straight forward thought that i am person who would take them to a small boat after taking immigration fee and consultancy charges and would drop them to Gawadar port saying that you have reached Australia. Now go and pluck the dollars from trees and Enjoy... :/

And where as product selling is concerned, it is not a product to sell. Its just services. Many of you would have gone to HIJRAT and many other consultancy companies asking for foreign immigration and pay Rs. 1,000/- just for taking advice. (Am I wrong?)

And, when most of you convinced with oily talks of a consultant then you agree to pay him in hundred thousands agreeing every terms and conditions of the consultant and feel very comfortable.

If anyone of you think that he should simply look for the word Australian Immigration on the web. and then confirm my detail, mentioned below,with that available on web.

Well Mr. Imran, really nice to read your comment and your technicality. You must proud yourself...

I am an engineer by profession and have gone through Australian immigration process myself after extreme brain storming on this topic.

However, here is detail for you so-called technical persons. I thought majority of you would be either simple B.A or have completed MASTERS in Political sciences etc or would have completed your associate diploma in any technical field and would start thinking that he is technical enough to join this forum.

For engineers only onward:

Actually, for Australian immigration, there are two major steps in order to obtain PR (Permanent Residence).

The first Step involves Skill Assessment (for engineers) in which engineers are required to show his/her expertise in various aspects e.g management, knowledge of engineering fundamentals, technical competencies, design and many more.

Web site is http://www.engineersaustralia.org.au

Basically, It is the most crucial point in Australian immigration. Its preparation involves various steps. Read it on website and then if feel that you can do it yourself then you must go for it.

The preparation of Skill Assessment document is named as CDR ( Competency Demonstration Report) in the form of 3 or more different projects/episodes/narratives.

For skill assessment, at least 6 band is required to take in all 4 modules (Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening) in IELTS (general or academic).

The fee required by the assessing authority is $450 AUS (present fee, as it may change) which almost equals to Rs. 23,000.

After successful assessment of skill, VISA application will be lodged by completing all necessary requirements.

In this phase, lot of documentation is involved which is required to be completed in professional manner.

The VISA fee is $2,105 AUS (present fee, as it may change) which almost equals to Rs. 1,08,000.

Australia is an equal opportunity country and its population is just above 2 CARORE, so Australia badly needs skilled manpower in various professions. Australian immigration department has introduced a new list named as CSL. If anyone's profession lies in this list, his/her immigration will be completed in less than ONE year.

Website is http://www.immi.gov.au

For engineers, it is a golden opportunity to apply for Australian immigration as CSL contains not only all engineering fields but also in this year, all time high immigrant will move to Australia on Skill immigration visa.

Normally, immigration consultants charge at least Rs. 1,00,000 for the whole process but I will charge quiet less amount which is not only easily affordable but also you will be guaranteed that if Allah forbid, you won't get your skill assessed or failed in getting VISA, you will be returned with your money (consultancy charges) less stationary charges.

if you are still interested then please reply me with the following details.

1. Your latest and up to date CV

2. Your current age or date of birth

3. How many years of experience do you have in your engineering field?

4. Do you have serious disease in past or present? (As medical clearance is applicant responsiblity)

5. Have you ever convicted any crime or arrested due to some reason?

6. Will you easily get 6 band in all modules of IELTS? (Normally engineers get at least 6.5 band in IELTS, so it is not a big game for engineers)

Regards,

Mine shoe number is 10, and I also like to wear heavy sole shoes
[/quote]

hahaha nice threat :D

Well I thought that people on this tech forum would be definitely either engineers, IT professional and architects etc. But may be i was wrong.

However, here is detail for you so-called technical persons. I thought majority of you would be either simple B.A or have completed MASTERS in Political sciences etc or would have completed your associate diploma in any technical field and would start thinking that he is technical enough to join forum

[/quote]

dear for your kind information this forum have no restriction about ur qualification weather you are engineer,associate engineer,doctor,technician etc this is for all people no limitition for any kind of educational qualification,u have to share your knowldge here not to critisize this form,if any 1 have B.A or MA its his matter not your,knowledge is not based upon ur education if u have “jugari” B.E degree than your not a engineer just u have the degree which wil not give u the gurantee of a job,but if u have good knowledge in your field and having any low degree like DAE than it will be easy to get any job,degree not define any one’s tehnical mind

well iabozdar

I am sorry if it hurt you. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just trying to tell the scenario to those who felt that i am fraudulent.

Ok lets end this circuitous discussion right here.

@ar.awan: The admin team tries its best to protect the forum members from any kind of fraud. Especially nowadays you can't expect people to trust you just because you say you're legitimate and its almost guaranteed that everyone will look at your offers with a wary eye. So instead of trying to defend yourself with words, try to provide concrete proof to back up your business with maybe a website, phone, address etc. All you gave is an email address and that looks suspicious right off the bat.

@Other members: Lets end this blame game. If you're interested in his services, you can request more information here or email him. If you have any proof that he is fraud then please post here and/or contact the admin team. If you avail ar.awan's services, be careful and do it at your own risk.

Sah,

I would definitely tell not only my phone # but also contact address but for this one should take it serious and contact me in reasonable manner.

I know that no one will believe me until i satisfy him. But for this, people behavior should be at least bearable.

My all responses were in the circle of good manners.

However, my this thread become a fight space for everybody including admin of this site.

Its either good to delete this thread or should be considered seriously.

I am from Lahore and was looking for engineers, IT professionals and architects as I could help them in good manner....

^ Ok end the fight here.....

So can you give some sort of back ground of your company or services and yourself too and contact number will be appreciated.

Well satan,

My mobile number is 03004541956 (available during 1730hrs to 2100hrs only).

But let me clarify you one thing. I don't have company registered. I admit earlier that I am an engineer by profession and gone through the Aus immigration process. So, I could help just like a consultant.

I did ask only about engineers, IT professionals and architects as for these three professions, I have done cases and they are under progress.

I just wanted to help those people who thought that professional consultant take so much for their services.

I could help them in the same manner as consultants do.

Now, the Q rises that who could give surety of success if I would help someone? So, tell you truth, no consultant give this surety too.

What i could do at my end to guide you sincerely.

Jahan tak consultancy charges ki bat hy to wo main pehly b bata chuka hon k wo main wapis kr don ga. (after deducting stationary charges - shipment charges etc)

^ And how much are you charging?