Audio mixing software!?

any one know any audio mixing software that only mute the voice of singer in any song in mp3 or other format!and play only music of that song as i listen a song of a my friends friend who done this and edited hum ko hume se churalo in his own voice and the music of that sng was that origional one and 1 thing other that i know that he done that it with jet audio but he is not telling me that how he done this help required in this matter thanks a lot

eng.iabozdar@gmail.com

yup just use kereoke filter in nero and make an audio cd image then mount the image and rip back the song...

there must other softwares to do this but i use nero for better quality.. and yeah as with kereoke not ALL of the singers voice will be filltered..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yup just use kereoke filter in nero and make an audio cd image then mount the image and rip back the song…

there must other softwares to do this but i use nero for better quality… and yeah as with kereoke not ALL of the singers voice will be filltered…

[/quote]

from where can i download these softwares and is there anyway in jet audioo for doing this

Never used Nero, but I use Audacity. There's a plugin for Audacity called "Center Pan Remover" or "Vocal Remover".

Alternatively, you should separate a stereo channel (so that the left and right channels are independent of each other and not joined...), invert the left channel, and force mono output.

You can do this in some Winamp DSPs, but you need to pay (for some plugins). You can, however, get a cracked version too ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Never used Nero, but I use Audacity. There’s a plugin for Audacity called “Center Pan Remover” or “Vocal Remover”.

Alternatively, you should separate a stereo channel (so that the left and right channels are independent of each other and not joined…), invert the left channel, and force mono output.

You can do this in some Winamp DSPs, but you need to pay (for some plugins). You can, however, get a cracked version too ;)

[/quote]

but its not working for me how can i use vocal remover or how can i seprate a stereo channel please guide me i shal be thank ful to u

Go to Audacity's website's plugins section. You'll find a list of Nyquist plugins (I think that's the correct name). Hunt there, and place the plugin (download it first) in Audacity's plugin folders.