Attention to Faisal

Faisal, Kashif is just representative. He is not in charge of decisions like fair-usage policy. I agree that these policies are just dumb....but Kashif cannot do anything... So please my plea is that u forward ur argument to qubee admin.

Your name is misleading and wrongfully implies association with Qubee. Email me the new ID you want.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Faisal, Kashif is just representative. He is not in charge of decisions like fair-usage policy. I agree that these policies are just dumb…but Kashif cannot do anything… So please my plea is that u forward ur argument to qubee admin.
[/quote]

LoL what?

Are you a qubee admin OR with admin team? Or perhaps someone close to kashif?

^ He isn't related to Qubee.

@ Qubee: Tick Tock!

^

Wouldn't care even if he/she was... :)

Kashif seems to have no problem. Even if he did that would at least made sense.....

Your name is misleading and wrongfully implies association with Qubee. Email me the new ID you want.
[/quote]

This guy is doing a similar thing:

http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=210274#p210274

The amount your sending monthly is between $100 - $200. You may open a USD account with no additional charges by Meezan Bank on each transaction.

Details on account may be accessed from: www.meezanbank.com/DollarSavingAccount.aspx

Another and preferred option for small transaction is Western Union. Meezan Bank provides Western Union services which require no account at Meezan Bank and no additional charges. Details at: www.meezanbank.com/wunion.aspx

[ www.facebook.com/meezanbank ]

[/quote]

[MBL is supposed to mean Meezan Bank Limited…]

MBL is apparently from Meezan bank. :)