At Last i get Fiber no in PTCL CTE but

At last agent told me i have fiber no. in my exchange does it mean i can take that or its restrict to some areas of exchange?

what do you mean exactly ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what do you mean exactly ?
[/quote]

it means exchange suck ppl were saying u dont have fiber in ur area. and now saying u must visit EXCHANGE PERSONALLY …

and btw its a question if i have fiber in my exchange does it mean that service is available for me?

possibly... but then again, you would have to go to exchange and find out.

and btw its a question if i have fiber in my exchange does it mean that service is available for me?
[/quote]

its also has to be in ur area

an exchange cover many areas

some areas updated with fiber

some not

Im here at karachi (1 of Major city)

still i have not proper Fiber Optic in my area

my line is on copper :slight_smile:

its also has to be in ur area

an exchange cover many areas

some areas updated with fiber

some not

Im here at karachi (1 of Major city)

still i have not proper Fiber Optic in my area

my line is on copper :slight_smile:

[/quote]

what the hell with PTCL another man told me sorry madam we don’t have fiber

This means that PTCL has started providing last mile connection on fibre, don't exactly know if PTCL is able to proved end to end connectivity to end user. But atleast it should be very near to your home and then copper comes to your house. This is to overcome copper limitation to extended distances. It should provide better services and reduce line noises. This does not mean that you are only restricted to exchanges which has fiber. Just for your info, all PTCL exchanges are connected on fiber to each other with redundant links.

This means that PTCL has started providing last mile connection on fibre, don’t exactly know if PTCL is able to proved end to end connectivity to end user. But atleast it should be very near to your home and then copper comes to your house. This is to overcome copper limitation to extended distances. It should provide better services and reduce line noises. This does not mean that you are only restricted to exchanges which has fiber. Just for your info, all PTCL exchanges are connected on fiber to each other with redundant links.
[/quote]

Yet no fiber cable here

what u want to tell me …

This does not mean that you are only restricted to exchanges which has fiber. Just for your info, all PTCL exchanges are connected on fiber to each other with redundant links.
[/quote]

Can u email me ur IM?