Asus Zenphone-6 or GFive Tango 7?

I am planning to buy a new mobile next week and feeling stuck between the two choices mentioned in the topic.

Is any member here using any of these two phones?

I am in love with Asus Z6 :wub: due to obvious reasons like brand, large size, intel chipset, brilliant camera and now Tango 7 is grabbing my attention too due to great specs for the price (hexa-core), excellent design (Copy of Rs.44000 Oppo N1), back panel gestures and of course , the 270 degree rotatable camera.

Any suggestions?

Personally, I'd choose the Asus one. Even though the design is generic, it looks sexy.(get the red one or the golden one).

Also, that Intel Atom processor might actually perform better in realtime usage than that mainstream mediatek processor.

If design is a priority to you, then the oppo clone may be a better choice.

In either case, you won't get good resale value, but i think you're aware of that.

i will definitely go for Asus one.

6 inch is too big for average size hands , i took 6 inch and felt so embarrassed in public places like I'm holding a shoe in hands...

I’m talking about phone

But anyways it’s up to your style and needs, go for Asus zenfone 6

Yes, size is a turn-off but on the other hand, I feel it will be a perfect blend between using a tablet and a phone.

Indeed I am feeling confused in this matter. Someone kindly give me at least one clear reason to reject one of these phones.

[quote="Upsilon, post:2, topic:21813"]

Personally, I'd choose the Asus one. Even though the design is generic, it looks sexy.(get the red one or the golden one).

Also, that Intel Atom processor might actually perform better in realtime usage than that mainstream mediatek processor.

If design is a priority to you, then the oppo clone may be a better choice.

In either case, you won't get good resale value, but i think you're aware of that.

[/quote]

I never considered anything G'Five until the launch of this model. Resale will be close to pathetic surely but consider the specs one will get at the price of around 23,000. The problem is, none of anyone I know has used this or even original Oppo so I do not know if there is any problem associated with a single rotating camera usage. I think at some point, user may miss a speaker on the front when the camera is facing front too. Also, another concern is that repeated rotations of camera might actually cause it to get loose quickly, like the problems that existed with some flip-up phones. The positive point is that it is something not found in any other phone around me ( ;) )

Asus colors are rare in so far my explorations in the market. Mostly only black is available. Personally I would definitely love golden.

Oppo claim to have over 100,000 rotation counts test, officially stated on Engadget, drop off the g5 tango and get oppo its more solid and more premium designed...

Check out new oppo n3 with motorized swivel camera