Asus Striker Extreme

Salam,

I am selling my Asus Striker Extreme Motherboard with 2 years 10 month warranty in Karachi .Upgrading Back To 780 .

Price Range Rs. 18000 negotiable

The pics will be uploaded laters.

price reduced to 17k

right decision .. i yesterday checked on xbitlabs the review of asus striker tat was not tat encouraging ... where as 780i is really praised alot for being the best chipset so far ... i think urz is a right decision .. but price is way too high for me ..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

right decision … i yesterday checked on xbitlabs the review of asus striker tat was not tat encouraging … where as 780i is really praised alot for being the best chipset so far … i think urz is a right decision … but price is way too high for me …
[/quote]

i already requested u dude …if u have no concern or if u r not interested then PLEASE don’t make a mess of the deal

SIMPLE SOLUTION IS "DO NOT REPLY TO THE POST WHICH IS OF NO INTEREST FOR YOU "

thanks for the concern kashif99048

that is true. dont spoil the thread. if u need then reply , otherwise dont comment. simple.

I appricate babarasghar, i know what i am going for. so i can say that asus striker is not bad at all . it is just i want to go on xfx series. simple. the asus is no doubt an out class board one should have also