ASUS motherboard or INTEL?

which motherboards are best worth to buy ?

ASUS or INTEL ? when we are comparing of the same specs board.

asking from the ppl who experienced both the boards.

Asus

Asus defiantly they have much more features compared to the Intel boards and support OCing

I have two PC's one running a Intel board and the other one has Asus

I find Asus to be more better as it have more features like my Intel board is expensive than the Asus one but still Asus has more features like 4USb Drives and many others

Yea Asus is better than Intel when comes to Motherboard. Asus is the leading motherboard manufacturer. Asus has more features like high overclocking and especially Asus mobos are excellent choice for PC gamers .

Asus supports more features. I really found asus fantastic, i found this after i switched to intel (i thought intel was best) but found out it was not much fun with gaming.

ASUS = Enthusiasts, overclockers.

Intel = For people who just want it to work reliably for years to come.

what about MSI?

MSI is also a competitor of Asus........

MSI boards have many cool features and good price.......

ASUS

They use the maximum capabilities of each Mobo's chipset. But intel ain't that bad too. Of course if Gigabyte boards were available , then that would have been grand.

Asus and MSI r two best brands of mobos..i personally like asus over other brands...

which one will b good if one is not interested in overclocking ?

and work smooth on 3ghz dual core

^

MSI is very good at overclocking

it has hell alot of functions for overclockers which are not available in ASUS...

I've experinced MSI board with MSI gpu it was very smooth experience. But i was not satisfied at MSI's GPU with Asus motherboard. Does the compatibility issue really matters on all things?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

ditto

[/quote]

Ditto

I’ve experinced MSI board with MSI gpu it was very smooth experience. But i was not satisfied at MSI’s GPU with Asus motherboard. Does the compatibility issue really matters on all things?
[/quote]

No!! i had msi gpu wid msi board n experience was quiet bad :D

now using same gpu on asus board n didnt feel any difference :(

no difference !! then whats the benefit of overclocking ?

That means you need to be experienced! :) overclocking is really one of major issues with gpus on different manufacturer's board.

no difference !! then whats the benefit of overclocking ?
[/quote]

ary man i replied to ahmsun’s post in which he is asking abt compatability of gpu and mobo brands…

overclock ur processor n feel the difference :)

is ASUS P5KPL-CM supports overclocking ?

i want to have a chance to overclock my E2140 on P5KPL-CM.

any one please guide me.