Assassin's Creed 2 HeLp

Hi GUys,

I recently finish Assassin's Creed 1 And its a kickass game and downloaded Assassin's Creed 2 Skidrow version... but after installing it i was unable to copy crack bcoz the crack folder contain a dll file which was infected with trojan/virus so my anti virus deleted it... so i try some other cracks.. but game still not working and i have tried to find any solution but no luck.. so if any of u guys have played Assassin's Creed 2 then pls help me and tell me how can i run it?

Thank you :)

Let me teach you the Pirate gamers rule no.1 "Never believe your antivirus". That is because 95% of the time, they are false alarms...

Now, turn of your antivirus, copy all the crack files to the said directory, then try playing the game. If it works, then go to your antivirus, and add those files to your antivirus's exceptions list, then turn your antivirus back on. Enjoy your game!

@UpSilson done turning antivirus off... but still i cant play it.. as it saying UbisoftUbisoft Game Launcher Is Not found.. and how do i install that? i cant find it setup? if i run the setup from game.. its not able to install after i click on next.. it vanished :( i dont know what i have to do to make this game play :(

check your AntiVirus's Quarantine section , if it has some game crack files there , restore them..

http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe here is UBIsoft game launcher...

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:4, topic:16342”]

check your AntiVirus’s Quarantine section , if it has some game crack files there , restore them…

http://static3.cdn.u…erInstaller.exe here is UBIsoft game launcher…

[/quote]

But the link not working… but i have downloaded ubisoft game launcher from torrent but it still not installing i dont know what to do… i have disable my av but still its not working…

if there is another release of this game other then skidrow and its working then pls pm me the link guys.. thanks

^ That link is working actually...

Anyways, I've uploaded my own installed version for you as it as, install it, then try playing the game.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?3mmljm2c23pbm73

Oh, and these are the installation instructions according to the release:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
1. Unpack release

2. Mount image or burn it

3. Install

4. Run the v1.01 update exe from UPDATE folder on the DVD or

let the game auto update by itself

5. Copy the content from the SKIDROW folder on the DVD to

these locations and overwrite. 32 bit is for both XP, Vista

and Win7 editions. 64 bit for Vista and Win7 locations.

32 bit version:

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\ folder

64 bit version:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\ folder

6. Play the game

[/quote]

So, after installing the game, have you run the update 1.01? And then copy the crack files to "Program Files/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher" folder? Cause for this game, the crack is for the launcher, not the game exes. The game will only run when you do all this correctly...

@Upsilson but how to where to copy/paste the game file if there is no UbiSoft Game Launcher Is Installed... And yes before applying the crack i updated the game... but i will do once more..

^ So, you have installed the game, and installed the update. Now go to "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher", & see if it looks like this:

If it does, then Ubisoft Game Launcher is installed in your PC.

Now, go to the crack folder, and it would have a ubiorbitapi_r2.dll file, copy that to C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher" & replace the original file with this.

Now try playing the game...

i installed the game in C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed 2 and ur version of launcher was installed in aLSO UNDER Ubisoft folder so it was C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher and i copy the dll file that was giving by skidrow and updated it in the launcher folder and then i click on assassin creed exe to play it still saying that game launcher is not installed try reinstalling the game :( i think i wont be able to installed this game :(

Yeah i guess you wouldn't be able to do it...

Try playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Assassins Creed Revelations instead...

Yeah I think i have to do that.. but i will have to download brother hood first ... i have revaltions... Can u pls pm me the brotherhood working version... and did u played AC 2?

Sent.

And yes, I've played all the AC games, including Assassins Creed II-SKIDROW...

then can u pls guide me little what steps u follow and i really thank full to u for helping me alot :) as i never had any problem with skidrow version but this one is giving too many problems... may be some thing i m doing wrong or the windows of mine.. i have win 7 home premium but i guess thats not any issue? i will try the game when i go back to xp.. but i dont think i will again go back to win xp soon :)

Ok, follow these instructions... First uninstall & delete the current installation of the game, then delete the Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, and then do the following.

1. Turn off your antivirus.

2. Install the game to default location. (the installer itself installs ubisoft game launcher)

3. Install update 1.01.

4. Go to skidrow folder, and copy the crack file to "C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher"

5. Play the game.

Here, follow this video-guide exactly. You'll be able to play the game.

P.S. Just to clarify, it's not made by me, i just searched it on youtube for you.

@Upsilon Just Downloaded The Revelations Black Box version...this is the same version that i had before i got The graphics card... and i guess the problem is in the windows.. bcoz before the card this game was installed and working great on my pc without carD... but i reinstalled my windows as the shop guy told me to reinstalled the windows.. and i installed win 7 home premium and before this win i think i got win 7 ultimate .. but i m not sure about this as i forget...

I just want to find out the way to install ubisoft game launcher and then the games will work... AC1 worked great... no problem...

^ Ubisoft Game Launcher is automatically installed whenever you install a Ubisoft game...

Do yourself a favor, and re-install windows again. And then install the games properly according to the instructions. Ask for live help if needed...

@Upsilon

Which version of Assasin's Creed you gonna recommend me?

I have core2duo 2.93Ghz Processor

4GB Kingston DDR3 1333mhz RAM

And

NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1) Display Adapter

I was thinking to download Assassins Creed PC Pack 30.3 GB