Assasian creed not running

hi i downloaded n installed assasian creed ful rip by skullptura...compressed with 7-z..i extract it and then it installed...after installation when i tried to run the game it askd me to downlaod some updates n i did...but when download finishes it tried to install the patch but patch installation failed...now after 3 4 times when i clik the shortcut to run the game it ask me to install the downloaded patch but when i clik install it fails to install...after 4th try i guess it tries to run the game in full screen but a loading sign appers and at 42% loading crashes a blue screen came for 1 second and my pc restart :( i try to run it again n agian n loading time increasing frm 43% to 56% then crash n pc restart then 58% again pc restart......is there any way i can play this game??//

My guess here:

* Uninstall game from Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs.

* Manually delete game's folder (where it was installed).

* Reinstall it but do NOT let it to download any update. Even if you have to physically remove your DSL/Network cable to stop your game to update itself.

* Patches are created for exact EXE/DLL. If they are upgraded even for a tiny bit then patcher will be unable to correctly patch the files.

Enjoy the game!

i have exact same game (ripped by skullptura) and it works flawless. but mine didn't run any updates or anything. it got installed and i double clicked to icon and it started.

no man same result widout patching...crashes at 58% when try to load game.........ok i m unable to patch it too a msg appears " could not retrieve installation folder! Insatallation will b aborted"

i installed game in F drive....n it is trying to patch in following path

c:\DOCUME~1\umair\LOCALS~1\TEMP\RARSFXD

i cant change its path coz it doesnt giv any option to change path as this option is disabled itself...only thing i hav to select is language...n when i select language n press ok the above msg appears "could not retrieve installation folder! Insatallation will b aborted"

wht shud i do now???

^you burned the ISO or mounting the image to install?

@saadibrahim , nah Saad bro he got Skullptura version , skullptura a release group they only release Compressed full games mostly in 7z format

poton yew sure your system meets the requirements . first thing you should try is another crack from GameCopyWorld or Simply Re-install it to another Partition

@saad no bro after extraction setup file is in the bat format like setup.bat and game is installing through dos...

@naeem i think my sys meets the minimum requirments

core 2 duo 2.2ghz

1gb ram

8600gt 512mb ddr2

can u tell me abt the crack and wht is gamecopyworld is it a site???n i even tried to install this game in c drive but again same result crashes while loading a blue screen comes for half second i cant read any eror as it vanishes and pc restarts.......and patch couldnt locate the game installation folder!!!!

any other way to play it??

gamecopyworld.com is a website where you may find NO-CD Fixes (aka cracks) , trainers , cheat and save files too . , try to replace your cracked file from one on Gamecopyworld try both 1.0 and 1.02

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

gamecopyworld.com is a website where you may find NO-CD Fixes (aka cracks) , trainers , cheat and save files too . , try to replace your cracked file from one on Gamecopyworld try both 1.0 and 1.02
[/quote]

naeem bro can u mail me the crack link??

are you using vista. the game has compatibility issue with DX 10.

check this...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8531030666

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

are you using vista. the game has compatibility issue with DX 10.

check this…

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8531030666

[/quote]

no i hav 2 os installed vista n xp…i m tryin it on xp

@naeem

bro i tried both cracks but still crashing......:(

then my friend you better download RELOADED version or Buy its 2DVD version from market . :)

Speaking of game problem , you ever had any problem with any other games ?

last thing remianing could be DX update . which version you got . DX.9.c OCT version is out i guess