Asmars Thread

yo asmar congrats u got a awesome new dedicated page :)

Finallly. He has his very own domain, hosting, forum and now a dedicated thread on a Pakistan's best forum. Now we can search him on google too. :D

Asmar you should be happy buddy, you now have a thread of your own, even has your name in it. What else do you want :P you should be labeled a "special member" :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I can add you on yahoo if you want…

[/quote]

Plz add me on yahooo… i want to talk…

^ i've added you on yahoo and sent you a mail.

^ i’ve added you on yahoo and sent you a mail.
[/quote]

I can,t find you!..

I can,t find you!..

[/quote]

I sent it on your rocketmail.

well ok,shah sorry…im really sorry…
[/quote]

approximately 2 months before I tried to make you notice this thing. REMEMBER??? :)

I think instead you were waiting for mods to notice it, right?

any ways.

Hope you will dedicate yourself as a responsible user from now on.

best of luck

I cant help laughing...

:|

:|

Any new site of urs Asmar

Asmar.. I've created a Cpanel account for you :). 10GB Space 100 GB bandwidth "enough to host all your sites"

Need a .info domain? :P

@ Asmar

I must say that u r a lucky guy... not only that u got a thread thats completly dedicated to u :D but also look at the importance that all the forum members have given u by posting 32 posts in just 2 days. :lol:

Enjoy spaming as much as u wish to, cuz now u have a thread of ur own for this purpose. :lol:

u r indeed one lucky member at this forum. :lol:

He got free hosting from Slave. Now he can host his more then 10 website over there and can create more website too. OMG I'm running. World is going to end :D

^ Is he opening a site to take SUPAREES too :P

^ Is he opening a site to take SUPAREES too :P
[/quote]

May b… who knows… after all he is “Asmar The Great” and we can expect it from him. :P

Someone care explaining me who this guy is and whats going on why has he got his own thread? :D...

I dont know what happened.. Someone tell me !

Asmar you should be happy buddy […] you should be labeled a “special member” :P
[/quote]

yuronline, now thats really mean calling somebody like that. Do you know what mental and emotional repercussions this term has on people? Please at least try to be nice and considerate of other people’s feeling.

The world is moving on and so is its language. What we now call ‘Special People’ is ‘Physically/Mentally challenged people’. Please refrain from calling them ‘special’.

P.S. :P

^ i agree with you.

@mods keep checking this thread and delete any offensive post.

asmar read my mail and heed my advice........

WTF with all the congrats? I think you all missed the point.. this thread is not supposed to honor his 'efforts', but rather make him realize that he's one helluva annoying spammer, and that we've had enough of him.. :-\