Asmars Thread

All posts related to Asmars queries.

Asmar all of your other threads will be closed, and if you keep insisting on making new ones, you will be banned. This will be the rule applicable to you until you prove yourself to be a more responsible forum member.

well ok,shah sorry...im really sorry....

a late but Nice Decision

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

a late but Nice Decision
[/quote]

this is like a ban…

I am near to be banned if anyone wants to be my friend for lifetime then please add my id to your messanger (luck_asmar@rocketmail.com)

Thank You!~~~

:/

Cut the dramatics. Most people are sick of your incessant posting habits.

^^ Near to ban :D hahahaha.

And thanks Sah for opening a thread for our beloved Asmar. Asmar now you are free to span your one and only thread :D

^^ Near to ban :D hahahaha.

And thanks Sah for opening a thread for our beloved Asmar. Asmar now you are free to span your one and only thread :D

[/quote]

Yare the owner of file.aswik.com?

^You want me to put your adsense on my host ? LOL

Yare the owner of file.aswik.com?

[/quote]

its slave

@asmar

Dont get upset, you are one in a million, never lose hope, keep trying again and again until you succeed, and i promise you, one day you will be a wealthy man, you will lighten up your name on your own.

Best Wishes and Good Luck!!!

:s ^

Can you share the idea of "success" with us too Asmar?

:s ^

Can you share the idea of “success” with us too Asmar?

[/quote]

which Idea?

Satan plz add me on yahoo plzzz

^ Nothing. I don't have yahoo neither msn. I use bitdefender messenger. Do you have one ? ;)

which Idea?

Satan plz add me on yahoo plzzz

[/quote]

I can add you on yahoo if you want…

I can add you on yahoo if you want…

[/quote]

Why not? you all are free to add me…

Lucky Asmar. Look at the bright side. How many of us have their own personal thread? None, but you now have your own personal thread. Damn! That's good :)

We have to create threads on a "topic" but this thread is unique in a way that it's for a specific user. In other threads, if we go off-topic then we can derail the thread. But this thread will not be derailed or spammed until Asmar keep contributing into it. Damn, that's good and unique :)

I guess eventually everybody may want their own personal threads :D

^ lol yeah. By the way congrats on 1000 good and useful posts :D

Lucky Asmar. Look at the bright side. How many of us have their own personal thread? None, but you now have your own personal thread. Damn! That’s good :)

We have to create threads on a “topic” but this thread is unique in a way that it’s for a specific user. In other threads, if we go off-topic then we can derail the thread. But this thread will not be derailed or spammed until Asmar keep contributing into it. Damn, that’s good and unique :)

I guess eventually everybody may want their own personal threads :D

[/quote]

agreed :D

^ lol yeah. By the way congrats on 1000 good and useful posts :D
[/quote]

Thank you :)