Askari Credit Card

Finally, I've got the opportunity to get a Askari bank credit card. :D Does anybody here have their credit card? What's been your experience regarding its online usage?

Dont use it online..it will cost you a lot and i dont think you can afford it.

Husan.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dont use it online…it will cost you a lot and i dont think you can afford it.

Husan.

[/quote]

hey pakweb, looks like you are more interested in other peoples finances, if you have answer then write it , how the hell you know if spector can afford it or not. all you posts are relating to money, you f#$king a#$h%$le. this is tech site, stop insulting others

let me tell you one more thing those who talk about money in the manner you are doing in reality they don’t have any to start with. don’t be a dickhead.

hey pakweb, looks like you are more interested in other peoples finances, if you have answer then write it , how the hell you know if spector can afford it or not. all you posts are relating to money, you f#$king a#$h%$le. this is tech site, stop insulting others

let me tell you one more thing those who talk about money in the manner you are doing in reality they don’t have any to start with. don’t be a dickhead.

[/quote]

Ignore him.

Let’s please stick to the topic.

Normal experience? It's a normal credit card. You'll be able to make transaction everywhere. :)

The experience gets better when you get cards from banks like citibank or abn amro which comes with a lot of offline benefit such as 0% markup installement plans to gensets, laptops and etc.

used it abroad at multiple shopping malls in dubai n abu dhabi... no prob at all.. no billing problem ...and in Pakistan as well..

havent used it online yet... its better if someone who has used the charges levied on online usage (if they are different /also talk abt grace period.)

Finally, I’ve got the opportunity to get a Askari bank credit card. :D Does anybody here have their credit card? What’s been your experience regarding its online usage?
[/quote]

Mind sharing how did you get that opportunity :D ?

Mind sharing how did you get that opportunity :D ?
[/quote]

With the help of a friend of dad. :P

Normal experience? It’s a normal credit card. You’ll be able to make transaction everywhere. :)

The experience gets better when you get cards from banks like citibank or abn amro which comes with a lot of offline benefit such as 0% markup installement plans to gensets, laptops and etc.

[/quote]

s

Many credit cards offer 0% markup installment actually that is lie becuase markup buildin price. These banks are not to give us free service, they are here for earn out of our expenses. Be carful to use credit card as your one day late give you lot penalty etc…

Oh - and use it wisely, if you ever do. Credit card bills is one of the top reasons why the US is in a debt... because of being too much of a consumer-ist society.

Be safe. And don't flash your CC to everyone either; you don't want it to fall prey.

Specter, congrats! ;) What limit has it got?

Off topic but you may have researched about this. Is it possible to have a US Bank account while being in Pakistan? Joint account with someone who lives there is not possible either?

With the help of a friend of dad. :P

[/quote]

ahh lucky you then. Congrats :D