Ashes cricket 2009

Pretty decent game, I just downloaded the 700mb Demo and the gameplay is very good and very interesting, although i dont like the animations.. they seem robotic.

Anyone else played this game? Its really good. A must have for cricket fans.. Although it is a little dissapointing because the game is made by codemasters and Pakistan and India and other teams dont have proper licenses so their names aren't proper in the game which is a real disappointment.

Anyway, Share your experience about this game, Also, is the full PC version out on torrents?

there is a 900 Mb on torrents

On which site ?

still no sign of PC version on any site :( 900 MB is fake

900MB is the Wii version..xbox360 and wii version are easily available on torrents but no sign of PC version :(

I'm also desperately waiting for this game.

Im checking daily on torrents.. still cant find it.. I guess the dvd isnt out as well in markets? if the pirated dvd was out in markets then it wouldve also been on torrents.

Played the demo.. liked it.

Pirated dvds take atleast two weeks to come in the market and most of the shopkeepers here in pakistan also download from torrents and burn on dvd's..

It's surprising though why it's not available on torrents it's been almost a week now

its out now :) Approx 2.2 GB.

Cant find it.. Where is it?

IPT

mininova

Its good but not exciting

It hangs on windows 7 and i think it dont directx 11

I dont play this kind of games, was looking in this thread & thought about sharing the torrent link anyway...

Mininova torrent number: 2854445

Yeah im playing it, its not a great game but its the best cricket game out there..

A little upset that it doesnt have enough tournaments and stuff.. Only the ashes !!! you gotta be kidding me.

I mean common, The least they could do if they couldnt add T20 WC, WC, Champions trophy was to atleast have tours of different countries..

I have read comments at some forums about this game that its even worse that EA's Cricket 07...is that true?

Its a good game, I think its better then Cricket 07..

Plus you can play online for free without any problem..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yeah im playing it, its not a great game but its the best cricket game out there…

A little upset that it doesnt have enough tournaments and stuff… Only the ashes !!! you gotta be kidding me.

I mean common, The least they could do if they couldnt add T20 WC, WC, Champions trophy was to atleast have tours of different countries…

[/quote]

well which version do u hav…??

i hav just installed ashes 2009 n i can play tournaments like ODIs 20 overs match test series and ashes series D

i dont knw how to save a game escape key isnt working during game…i cant quit after starting a game…using alt+ctrl+Del to terminate game

any help?

im downloading 10 parts of 200 mb each from rapidshare.

and downloaded 6 parts. i think i ill complete tomorrow. i lov playing cricket games since Sega version of brian lara cricket.

well which version do u hav…??

i hav just installed ashes 2009 n i can play tournaments like ODIs 20 overs match test series and ashes series D

i dont knw how to save a game escape key isnt working during game…i cant quit after starting a game…using alt+ctrl+Del to terminate game

any help?

[/quote]

During Game use P to pause and also turn off crowd option.

im downloading 10 parts of 200 mb each from rapidshare.

and downloaded 6 parts. i think i ill complete tomorrow. i lov playing cricket games since Sega version of brian lara cricket.

[/quote]

i have downlaoded all the parts and installed the game as i have saved all the parts in my hd but now after instalation it says plz insert the dvd or cd disk how can i mount image of that all parts or make them as 1 iso file plz help required

You can Try to make a single ISO file By using "HJ SPLIT" software..its eazy to use..search it on google