Ascend G700 or Xperia T

I'm going to buy a mobile my range is 20-30K.Actually i need a mobile with Quad-Core Processor 1GB+ Ram and 4.5/5.0Inch+ screen and 5MP+ Back Camera and 1.0MP front Camera the OS theme should be simple one and the mobile should be fast(because i hate slow mobiles :P).I have googled it and i have found two mobiles which are good enough to support these things and they have specs equal to/greater than what i want
1.Huawei Ascend G700

It has 8MP back Camera,Quad Core 1.5 Processor,2GB Ram,5.0 Inch Screen and much more.I've not heard about Huawei that much it has just started to start marketing in Pakistan Huawei is a good company it serves 140 countries but i'm still afraid that it'll be like other China Mobiles which get stuck every second or they are not strong enough to support multiple apps and they also stop working if they fall(i have heard it from other people).And i have seen Huawei screenshot it has a bit difficult OS theme i mean i want clean screen :rolleyes: .
2.Sony Xperia T

It has Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait,13MP back Camera,1GB Ram,4.55 Inch Screen,Stunning Graphics and much more.It has simple and straight OS Theme and it has a stunning Camera it supports Playstation® store but the only problem i have with it is that it doesn't have good processor and the screen is also a bit smaller then what i want.

Now can you guys tell me which one should i buy and if you know any other good mobile from 20K-30K it should have Quad Core Processor,1GB Ram+,4.5Inch+ screen and good camera.

I just received Huawei p6 it got quad core 1.5 2gb ram its freaking awesome and buttery smooth plus kitkat soon

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Mayor

So should i buy Huawei Ascend G700?

Yes go ahead don't buy phone having less than 2GB ram

Sent from my China made mobile using Tapatalk

for 26k.. the qmobile z3 is an awesomely freakish phone with an excellent screen and 4.8 inch size... but 1GB ram.. for 36k, the z4 is even larger , even more powerful and topnotch..and 2GB ram.

you MUST see them in action to apreciate that qmobile high end sets are on par with samsungs and HTC.. the phones are ultra high build quality and thinner than Galaxy s3 and s4

PS; both are quadcores and very high spec.. see qmobile site for all details..

If your range is 30k i would recommend Sony Xperia SP.

I would recommend G700, been using it for a few days now, no lags and battery timing is also good. I have nearly used all handsets from Huawei and these are very durable. If you don't like the EMUI use any other launcher (Nova, Apex etc). I used to hate the EMUI but now I think its better than having an appdrawer.

farhan_ds
Hmm...I'll go with Huawei because i think it's more reliable it's a company which is spread around the globe QMobile is limited to some cities or countries,

Zohair

I'll go with Huawei maybe i'll get used to EMUI Launcher too how's it's camera is it good.Xperia has great HD camera i don't know much about Huawei phones but most of china mobiles have bad camera quality.

Salman2010

Thanks but it's having 1GB Ram only anyways i'll think about that

Huawei and all Chinese phone uses pathetic camera lens photo quality compare to Samsung is worse

If you gonna use phone as point and shot camera as well then look for Samsung phones

Sent from my China made mobile using Tapatalk

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:8, topic:20733”]

farhan_ds

Hmm...I'll go with Huawei because i think it's more reliable it's a company which is spread around the globe QMobile is limited to some cities or countries,

Zohair

I'll go with Huawei maybe i'll get used to EMUI Launcher too how's it's camera is it good.Xperia has great HD camera i don't know much about Huawei phones but most of china mobiles have bad camera quality.

Salman2010

Thanks but it's having 1GB Ram only anyways i'll think about that

[/quote]

qmobile isnt bad, just that its new and has had less time to advertise than huwaie doesnot mean its less reliable.. qmobile has warranty centers all over here which huwaie doesnot so you cant get free repairs or aftersales..

also, i was only talking about their high end flagship sets, those are extremely good.. i myself plan to go for the Z4 when i sell my Galaxy S2 anytime..

farhan_ds

Hmm...Maybe Huawei will make some repair shops as they are getting ready to challenge other china mobiles here in Pakistan they have made a new ad actually Z4 is outta my range maybe it's price will get less then i'll consider buying that it has some gesture features also.

<span><a href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/user/50764-mayor/" title=""><span>Mayor</span></a> </span>

Hmm...I don't use Camera much.

Zohair

Your Unboxing and Hands-On video is great it helped me alot..Thanks

Thanks, Ascend G700's camera is not as good as Xperia but its not so bad either. Regarding warranty claims, Huawei has two distributors now, Airlink and M&P — so I guess it won't be difficult now to find a service centre.

Zohair

Okay can you tell me any website from where i can order mobile online and give them

<span>cash on delievery?</span>

</p><p>	 

[quote=“MarcusMarcel, post:14, topic:20733”]

Zohair

Okay can you tell me any website from where i can order mobile online and give them cash on delievery?

[/quote]

I would recommend to buy it from a physical shop, otherwise you can buy it on some online stores like Symbios.PK or Mega.PK etc.

G700 Camera Samples:

IMG_20140207_125322.jpg?_subject_uid=188

IMG_20140213_121625.jpg?_subject_uid=188

IMG_20140208_143459.jpg?_subject_uid=188

IMG_20140213_134049.jpg?_subject_uid=188

Zohair

Sorry but the pictures are not loading can you send them to me via TinyPic or in PM?

Thanks,

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2bqimejt1rsup0x/OPqYn3iFMU

[quote="MarcusMarcel, post:17, topic:20733"]

Zohair

Sorry but the pictures are not loading can you send them to me via TinyPic or in PM?

Thanks,

[/quote]

Nexus 5

'Enough said B)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Zohair

The camera isn't bad it's good or maybe great.

@JDK

Sorry but i'm going to buy Huawei G700 thanks for your opinion