Article writer required | Long term opportunity!

hello WP members sorry if its not right place to job offers as theres no specific section for Jobs , but i am in need of quality content writer to join my team ,

i am searching for article writer who should be able to write at least 10 articles a day for at least 6 Months .

Payments will be made on daily basis or monthly , articles will be related to common keywords like health , beauty , child care , fitness , life insurance , accidental claim etc

Few Requirements :

1) Must provide 10 articles a day , 365 days a year including festivals like Eid , etc etc

2) Each article must be genuine and should pass copyscape

3) Writer must have basic info of SEO'ed writing and must research before writing

4) Must have fulltime backup and good internet connection

5)Article Needs To Be Topic "keyword Focused" - Research Will Be Needed On "Keywords" To Be Used Within Article

6)Logicial, useful information (repeatedly useful) in the form of information guides need to be written

7)Question raising / commenting approach needs to be taken in the article - to encourage people to leave comments

---------------------------------------

i am expecting to pay 80 Rs per article as 80*10 = 800 Rs per day which equals 800*30 = 24000 per Month

payment will be made via Moneybookers , or Banktransfers

must be able to communicate via instant messenger or via vocal communication .

Please PM me your bid for each article and any questions you may . thanks

I'm in.... :D

How many times I have told you I'm jobless :D

rs 80 per genuine article is too less an amount. regular genuine writing requires lots of mental efforts. make ur offer a bit attractive.

Its $1 per article, I doubt anyone would pay new writers more than $2-3 per article.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I’m in… :D

How many times I have told you I’m jobless :D

[/quote]

Engel will send you a email in next few hours with further details :)

What is the time period? Like for how many months will we have to do these articles? Like a few months or what?

Im interested but i have exams in December so i wont be able to do it after that.

10 articles per day for 80 rupees per article?!?

Please tell me you're kidding us.

Writing articles is not a child's play. It takes a lot of time researching material, writing the article, and then editing it. Make it 10 articles a day and you'll be working 24 hours non-stop to meet the requirement, and still ending up not doing it.

Secondly you're offering $1 per article, which is a seriously low amount. For anyone who knows how to write, there are plenty of opportunities on the internet that pay well. So why should they work for you for a measly 80 rupees!

I can guide anyone interested to places where they can find writing jobs for themselves, and not be a slave to a guy who wants to make big bucks by exploiting YOUR talent. Come to the IRC channel in my sig if you want to talk to me. :)

^ I support the 'stop exploiting the pakistani talent' cause ;)

^count me in too :P

btw this is a nice blog to checkout if you want to pursue freelance writing or any kind of freelance work: http://freelanceswitch.com/

@Xainnadeem

I am also interested. Send me email.

But first please tell us, what would you do from these essays?

All potential writers can check these out http://jobs.freelanceswitch.com/categories/3

yeah man, 80rs per article is totaly rip off (assuming those are genuine articles).

The research and study involved behind each article is really tough and you should atleast pay double of what you're offering to make the offer 'humanly'. this aint some mandi of african slaves :o

ok no body is trying to rip off any body here its my first try to outsource to someone in pakistan 10 articles a day will take 2-3 working hours like consider it as part time job and monthly revenue will be 24000 Rs which equals pay of TRG full time call center outbound caller .

10 articles a day will take 2-3 working hours
[/quote]

O RLY?

Let’s have a second look at your requirements.

Few Requirements :

1) Must provide 10 articles a day , 365 days a year including festivals like Eid , etc etc

2) Each article must be genuine and should pass copyscape

3) Writer must have basic info of SEO’ed writing and must research before writing

4) Must have fulltime backup and good internet connection

5)Article Needs To Be Topic “keyword Focused” - Research Will Be Needed On “Keywords” To Be Used Within Article

6)Logicial, useful information (repeatedly useful) in the form of information guides need to be written

7)Question raising / commenting approach needs to be taken in the article - to encourage people to leave comments

[/quote]

With those ‘quality requirements’ of yours in mind, each article is going to take 2 hours at least… (that too considering the writer is very efficient and experienced). There’s no way in hell anyone can put together 10 quality, SEO’ed, keyword focused, fully researched, chock full of logical and useful information etc., articles in 2-3 hours.

@alamode, got your email. I replied to it but your email is down or something. I got delivery failure report.

O RLY?

Let’s have a second look at your requirements.

With those ‘quality requirements’ of yours in mind, each article is going to take 2 hours at least… (that too considering the writer is very efficient and experienced). There’s no way in hell anyone can put together 10 quality, SEO’ed, keyword focused, fully researched, chock full of logical and useful information etc., articles in 2-3 hours.

[/quote]

x2

At first i was interested, but as soon as i saw his requirements, i said “ooh la la” (No way in english) & then when i saw his offer rs. 80 / article i said. " D’looh la la" (Double No Way).

@alamode, got your email. I replied to it but your email is down or something. I got delivery failure report.

[/quote]

Oh sorry, I had changed my email address but forgot to update it here on wiredpakistan. I’ve updated it now… can you send it again please :)

its my first try to outsource to someone in pakistan 10 articles a day will take 2-3 working hours like consider it as part time job.
[/quote]

Man ur kidding. to keep up with this 24 hr poorly paid workload, one have to outsource some of ones basic needs.

Oh sorry, I had changed my email address but forgot to update it here on wiredpakistan. I’ve updated it now… can you send it again please :)

[/quote]

sent…

^ He wasn't talking to you nubcake.

@alamode, all I told you was come on our IRC channel and we'll guide you.. so there, no need for email anymore. :P

I also want to in..

but please dont cheat as i have written a number of articles and all gone unpaid even after publishing..so i decided not to write afterwards...

but again this time,my writing skills have surfaced to apply for this....