Article Doctor More Money the Easy Way

For Details in Pretty PDF please download the file from

http://www.mediafire.com/?jynynjdozi4

Make a minimum of Rs. 35000/month (based on

30 days) Re writing just 10 articles per day. See

the rest of the text below for details

Welcome to Article Doctor

Freelance Article Writing work for MOMs, DADs, Full Time Employees, Students, and those lazy people like me :)

What you need to be considered with us:

JUST one thing: Good English Grammar.

What you will be required to do:

You will have to write or Re write articles for us.

How many Articles:

From Zero per day (we don’t pay for this figure :)) to 100 per day or more.

Benefits of working with us:

• With us you can work from home and earn more than most (not all) so called arrogant slaves oops I meant Managers in those Human Slavery Centers oopps again I meant well respected Organizations.

• You don’t have to travel to office. Saves you fuel and vehicle maintenance.

• You don’t have to pay for new cloths, makeup, new shoes and tons of other things that you need to feel part of the organization.

• You don’t have an irritating boss who you always wanted to punch in the face :).

• You take work load as you like. Have as many holidays as you want, we don’t pay for those :P

• Spend time with the family whenever you want.

Some of the DANGERS of working with US (What? you thought this is all going to be easy fun :))

• Placements are limited.

• If you don’t honor your commitments you are not friends with us.

• We DON’T HIRE you an employee. You work as a FREELANCER. (Checkout a dictionary if you don’t know what it means.)

• We don’t pay for articles that DON’T get Accepted by our clients. There can be several reasons for rejection:

• You are lazy and you gave us an article from the internet or any other source without RE Writing it.

• You did not use the correct grammar.

• Your article is too short. We require a minimum of 600 words per article.

• Because we just dont like you.. naa just kidding

• You will get LAZY and FAT in your home.

• You may become anti social and see the outside only when your house is on fire or there is an earthquake.

• And NO we DONT Eat your money for breakfast, lunch or dinner :).

Article Specific.

Some things NOT accepted.

Content related to Music, Dance, Nudity, Religion, Dance Parties, Drugs, Offensive Materials, Racial Materials and anything else we reject 

Some of the MUST haves in Articles:

• Correct English Grammar

• Simple English

• An interesting Article Heading

• A sub heading that describes the article in one or two lines.

• One interesting FACT or THING in the Article. Write in 5 to 10 words.

• Some Originality of content. The article can be a RE Write. Rewrite does not imply just changing words. It must be your thoughts from the Original Article that you are Rewriting.

• Please see the categories in PDF file named Categories.pdf

• Please see the sample article in the sample article.doc file.

• Both the files would be emailed to you if you are accepted.

Payout Scenarios

Articles Per Day (you decide the number, you don’t have to submit fixed number of articles) Payout / Month - Subject to Acceptance of Articles

0 Rs. ZERO minimum what? You were expecting more

01 Rs. 3,500 minimum

05 Rs. 18,000 minimum

10 Rs. 35,000 minimum

30 Rs. 100,000 minimum yes it is one Lac, really.

More than 30 a day Are you crazy. If you are, so be it. We will pay :)

*The money figures mentioned in the table are based on PER article amount. This is the minimum amount you would get for your Accepted articles. If the article is well written/Re written you would earn more money per article.

How do we Pay:

By Check.

or Paypal

Important:

• We would pay you on 1st of every month.

• On 1st of every month we would pay for the articles that have been accepted before the 15th of previous month. Articles accepted after the 15th day of the month will be paid for in the NEXT month’s payout.

How do you start:

Just email us with a SAMPLE written or re written article of your choice. Please find the email in the PDF file. Ah where is the link? Common, Its the first thing written in the post. :)

Hope you have tons of money and enjoy the experience.

Thanks a ton

Article Doctor.

I sooooooooooooo smell scam. LOL

Ok - You keep smelling scams. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you don’t honor your commitments you are not friends with us.
[/quote]

whats that suppose to mean?

Your commitment to provide us Articles that fulfill our criteria must be honored. if you dont you can takeoff from our deck. Hope this cleared it up. :)

- What advantage does one gain from selling their article to you instead of a newspaper or magazine?

- What do you do with the articles? Or rather who are these 'clients' of yours?

- If the article is sold or published, who is given the credit for writing it?

@sah

1:Newspaper or Magazines Dont Deal with every one. They also dont allow you submit articles in bulk. They dont accept RE Writes also they will only publish topics that they want.

2: Mainly you gain money. On some levels your knowledge would increase by writing on different subjects. You writing skills would also increase. There are others, just think about them.

3: Its not relevant to discuss what we do with our articles or who are our clients. This is a Freelance work opportunity not a product or service that you have to pay for using.

4: We will have exclusive rights to the articles. You cannot publish them anywhere else. We would be sole owners of the content.

guys everyone who is interested in this scam doctor's proposal just simply stop!

spam doctor oops i meant article doctor before u get far fetched ideas of how to rip people....you are recommended to do the following:

get a account at any of the famous freelance websites wherever u feel is right my personal recommendation is getafreelancer,rac,domystuff....I would advise you to offer a escrow option! if you are willing to provide for the escrow option and settlement options on these websites ur most welcome to get anyone's articles here....so please clarify if u are willing!

guys if he isn't willing, ban his ass off the face of this forum because hez out here selling #$%#!

do no business with such people unless ur too sure of them and in this case ask for ur right to an escrow!

just 300 rs per article of 600 words. around 3$ only?

Sorry. You were expecting more for RE Writes? and Its not $3. It starts from a minimum $1.5 and goes up to $3 per article.

Somebody working 30 articles per day all the month would be making a minimum of 1 lac.

How many managers in multinationals are getting that? Also sitting at home.

I do consider this NOT for everyone.

@Deltree.

Dude get a life. Not every thing is a SCAM. Dont be that cynical. I am NOT SELLING anything. Also whats the worst that can happen to you. I will rip you off from the Re writes you did? Wow!

I am paying money to buy Re Writes. You sit on your computer copy paste an article from web re write it and get paid. Where is the selling?

As for your preposition. I am willing to register with any reputable website but The commission that the service will charge will come out of the Writer.

Re writes is not exactly a high profit margin business as such I dont see cutting more from it.

I have verified Paypal Account. Any one in doubts can be paid through Paypal.

Also, somebody wants to check if I am legit. Dont do dozens of articles. Do few of them and see if you get paid.

The only reason I posted here was the availability of people who can write English.

I think you haven't worked for those SEO and Content writing firms that advertise on Rozee.pk or any other Freelance website that would Pay you Rs. 30,000 for full time office job and bound you for 30 or more articles every day that too Originals not RE writes.

I am paying 100,000 for the same amount of work, You dont have to work daily you dont have to commit to fixed numbers. I am far more flexible than most.

I have invested enough time here and wont be doing anymore. Any one interested is most welcome and can just email me.

Have a nice life.

Just forgot to compare.

At http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/Proofreading/Articles-needed-Tecnology-Cameras.html

The guy is paying $1 for each UNIQUE Article. He wants 30 Articles written on Cameras & Tech in 4 days.

Lets compare that to my offering. I want RE Writes not Unique, big difference in time investment and mind investment. I pay more for Re Writes than he is paying for Unique ones.

He only wants 30 articles and then you look for another employer. I offer you bulk buying of articles every day of the week as many or as few you want.

All of you are free to choose I just wanted to make it even for every one.

Yes he is looking for smelly cheap ass indian writers and so are you. I have 9 articles ranking in TOP 15 in different categories on EzineArticles.com, all of them were written by me. I am into SEO and I know the worth of a unique well written article. The cheapest writer you will find will charge AT LEAST $3 for 200 words article and $8-$10 for a 600 words article.

Basically, you must be hanging out on different freelance forums, seo forums and trying to get bulk jobs done on cheap price or perhaps you are trying to start that service now. Whatever you are planning, I can safely bet anything that you will not find professional copywriters and only beginners who will give you nothing but a headache but then again, who the hell cares. You are already pulling a scam here and if it were up to me, I would have banned you or closed this post already. You are totally new here with absolutely no rep.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes he is looking for smelly cheap ass indian writers and so are you. I have 9 articles ranking in TOP 15 in different categories on EzineArticles.com, all of them were written by me. I am into SEO and I know the worth of a unique well written article. The cheapest writer you will find will charge AT LEAST $3 for 200 words article and $8-$10 for a 600 words article.

Basically, you must be hanging out on different freelance forums, seo forums and trying to get bulk jobs done on cheap price or perhaps you are trying to start that service now. Whatever you are planning, I can safely bet anything that you will not find professional copywriters and only beginners who will give you nothing but a headache but then again, who the hell cares. You are already pulling a scam here and if it were up to me, I would have banned you or closed this post already. You are totally new here with absolutely no rep.

[/quote]

Make sense…Hmmmmm