Armada/Mayor dichotomy

a member since 2008 armada little bit paranoid and and stupid but never spammed or abused forum ever , was held in mod view for no obvious reason..his Posts not getting approved to be shown in public forums..nor he gets response from admins..

i seems like he is free member and all the others paying monthly subscription of 100 $ , :D

he sent me an image of his last pvt convo with one of the admin of WP where hes being avoided like dirty socks...

in my opinion Administration shouldn't be so hard cruel admin must be humble responsive and matter solver

(armada posting thru me because he can't post in forums since i don't what know some log thread issue )

OMG.. i am on his friends list? :o

Wow..

:wub: :wub:

I knew long ago that Mayor was alter-ego of armada, ;)

Accept it Mayor, you are not friend of armada, you ARE armada.

^ DAT...!!!

Oh so he isn't banned at all. His old ID has been banned and he has been using his new ID since god knows how long.

That being the case, he shouldn't whine about it IMO. He should either have not made a new ID back then, or now that he have, he should just keep using it. :P

Having fun on the forum Armada? Or should i call you Mayor now? Mayor Armada. :P

he says he will give 100 balance in phone to each member of WP if he gets his ID back please support him

he conveying his massage through me because he can't post :(

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:3, topic:21075”]

I knew long ago that Mayor was alter-ego of armada, ;)

Accept it Mayor, you are not friend of armada, you ARE armada.

[/quote]

he says i didn't know that his negative review upon your youtube accessing project will make you inspecting others IDs be calm things always gets positive and negative reviews :mellow:

Now when did you make a negative review on my youtube accessing project? :blink:

EDIT: OK I checked and guess you are talking about the post you made suggesting it might be something sinister. Well, that was a speculation, not a review, and second, you seriously think that post 'infuriated' me or something? :lol: .

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

a member since 2008 armada little bit paranoid and and stupid but never spammed or abused forum ever , was held in mod view for no obvious reason..his Posts not getting approved to be shown in public forums..nor he gets response from admins..

i seems like he is free member and all the others paying monthly subscription of 100 $ , :D

he sent me an image of his last pvt convo with one of the admin of WP where hes being avoided like dirty socks...

in my opinion Administration shouldn't be so hard cruel admin must be humble responsive and matter solver

(armada posting thru me because he can't post in forums since i don't what know some log thread issue )

[/quote]

Ooooo... that's like coming out of the closet but I am afraid its not gonna end well for ye.... I am imagining the not-ending-well part well,...that's how I am imagining it... :unsure:

tumblr_lmbz4cvu3i1qhzdcmo1_400.gif

But a humble request to ASAD to let it slide this time and give Mayor err... Armada a chance. we all love him & I am sure you do too (or not :mellow: ) ... and I think all other members will agree & support me on this (specially you BOBO) when I say we are tightly nit community with only handful of active members. Mistakes are bound to happen and it is clear as crystal where the mistake lies. And in regard to the matter specially the private convo between you & Mayor, I truly admire your leniency and I am sure if given a chance, armada will behave more maturely in future (Am I right Armada? or the alter ego of armada).

You're fully autonomous in your decision making regarding this forum. All I can do is to request and hope for that you at least consider :)

From

[quote="Faisal, post:30, topic:20727"]

Yeah eff that, just have a look at

Our dear but not active member friend armada posted this few month back. They are free and work 99% of the time. the remaining 1% will only make you choose another from the list. I have been using between the listed since they were posted. Just try anyone of them. ;)

:huh: ?

[/quote]

[quote=", post:34, topic:20727"]

Where this MOFO has gone?

[/quote]

[quote="SupMA5TER, post:35, topic:20727"]

In a different user :D .

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^

Khuda ki qasam mujhay persun pata chala tha ke they one n the same.... :mellow: .... :lol:

occasionally I come to this forum , find posts/threads like these... dont even bother logging in or posting... but thought that this time I should.. :)

Credits goes to armada without being here he made you to do post you all wants him back even you want kamran1x1 back too :rolleyes:

Armada tweeted this message to me to post here

He is a nice guy,really helpful.. his thinking isnt negative ..i dont know why he left WP.He should be back.He was someone who helped me alot on different occassions.My vote for him is equal to YES.lOG in back.

[quote=“armada, post:, topic:”]

a member since 2008 armada little bit paranoid and and stupid but never spammed or abused forum ever , was held in mod view for no obvious reason…his Posts not getting approved to be shown in public forums…nor he gets response from admins…

he sent me an image of his last pvt convo with one of the admin of WP where hes being avoided like dirty socks….

in my opinion Administration shouldn’t be so hard cruel admin must be humble responsive and matter solver

(armada posting thru me because he can’t post in forums since i don’t what know some log thread issue )

[/quote]

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:21075”]

he says he will give 100 balance in phone to each member of WP if he gets his ID back please support him

he conveying his massage through me because he can’t post :(

[/quote]

[quote=“armada, post:7, topic:21075”]

he says i didn’t know that his negative review upon your youtube accessing project will make you inspecting others IDs be calm things always gets positive and negative reviews :mellow:

[/quote]

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:21075”]

Credits goes to armada without being here he made you to do post you all wants him back even you want kamran1x1 back too :rolleyes:

Armada tweeted this message to me to post here

[/quote]

FTR…

Melodramatic much, Armada/Mayor?

You requested the deletion of your ID (in public and private) a couple months back while making the 'Mayor' ID to begin anew. You chose to relinquish your old ID. Login access to your old ID was allowed as a courtesy which you have abused by raining PMs every few minutes into my inbox for the past few days asking for your old ID back. I won't go into the details of your messages for the sake of your privacy.

Making this thread to garner support/sympathy has zero bearing on you making your case for reinstatement. If you scroll down the forum rules, you will find this:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

* - This forum is not run as a democracy. The admin team has the final say in all matters. This is not up for debate.

[/quote]