Arifa Siddiqi

ARIFA is fine and leading a quiet life at Lahore with her mom (Talat) and khala (Rehana).....

Having proved her mettle in acting (and to some extent in singing) ARIFA.. appears to be disgruntled with the happenings around her.. hence preferred to stay mum and take care of what life brings to her going forward.

She is the daughter of an icon of Pak Radio & Film Industry.

Talat Siddiqui was a stay name at Radio Pakistan-Karachi when her Radio Serial..sponsored by DALDA hit the charts...where she paired with Talat Hussain with others like her sister Rehana Siddiqui and Santosh Russell and Amir Khan (the famous HAMID MIAN..of HAMID MIAN K YEHAN...a Sunday bloockbuster..people use to enjoy during breakfast).

Rehana was married to the flambouyant..for a while, filmstar Aurangzeb and the marraige went on rocks when Rango lost his senses to the clokial fame he encountered and couldn't digest!

Arifa should be around late 40's now...but indeed she has left a superb mark of the professionalism she demonstrated when she did a few memorable serials from PTV-Lahore. Unfortunately and typical disdain that she came under the intricacies of gloom and despair.....bloomed right when privy productions started coming up immensely...and she somehow lost her interest which multiplied to the agony that she was neglected by the private productions..where, FACES matter and sporadically the talent.

Let's wish Arif Siddiqui all the goodness in life going forward.

I attended her concert once @ PC with Ata ullah is Khelwi. She is Good @ Singing too!

i saw a song in Fishaar Drama. it was good. and one with arif lohar mere des main har pal

Ali u should give credit to the person who gave u this info

Source: http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=285647

can some 1 post link to download her song

what was the name of the drama written by Ahamad Nadeem Qasmi. Arifa played Asghari in Drama. The drama was based on a short story by A.N.Qasmi and It was in our urdu book too i think 9th standard.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

what was the name of the drama written by Ahamad Nadeem Qasmi. Arifa played Asghari in Drama. The drama was based on a short story by A.N.Qasmi and It was in our urdu book too i think 9th standard.
[/quote]

It was not written by Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi but written by Deputy Nazir Ahmed its name is Mira tul uroos.

can some 1 post link to download her song
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0y_keoS_Ac

It was not written by Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi but written by Deputy Nazir Ahmed its name is Mira tul uroos.

[/quote]

ohh yes of course . thanx nice job.

Piyas was another good drama of her. Abid ali paly her father and neghat butt act as a mother in the play. written by ashger nadeem syed and directed by nusrat thakur

Arifa sung Amjad Islam Amjad's Kabhi Raqs-e-sham Bahare.

Fairiha Parvaz named Arifa Siddiqui, Fariha's cousin, and Asha Bhosley as her inspiration. "I used to observe Arifa do her 'riaaz 'and would listen to old virtuosos. She gave me copies from her huge collection of great songs to listen and learn

Why are you obsessing over this Arifa? 0.o

His childhood crush on Arifa has come back to haunt him again it seems. :D

Yes, I'd like to know too. What is your obsession with this woman? Even if she IS insanely talented, why do you have this urge to repeatedly create threads about her?

Yes, I’d like to know too. What is your obsession with this woman? Even if she IS insanely talented, why do you have this urge to repeatedly create threads about her?
[/quote]

Childhood crush? :confused:

my childhood crush would be Nazia Hassan.

btw Asad what is Thulla?

btw Asad what is Thulla?
[/quote]

A slang word used for policemen in Rawalpindi/Islamabad just like Chilar is used in Lahore.

A slang word used for policemen in Rawalpindi/Islamabad just like Chilar is used in Lahore.

[/quote]

strangley i live in islamabad but i have never heard this word

[/quote]

I thought chillar was used by Islamabadis.

Is it the word Thulla that means “fat man”?