Are you going to buy a next-gen console?

Next-gen consoles are finally arriving, and they're the hottest debate for all console gamers out there.

I know WP forums is filled with PC gamers, but for the few console gamers here, you can share your opinions about next-gen consoles.

I want to buy PS4, when exactly it's going to release?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh please don't get me started on the failures of these so called next gen. The response and the launch lineup has been extremely meh for both.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I wont buy any of them..

Reasons being

• Not a hardcore gamer,
  • Dont have enough time.
  • Doesnot download torrents.
  • doesnot do playlists of watching all formats of videos
  • PC does everything already
  • exclusives are very far and few
  • just spent a lot on PC recently
  • the required net speed for the consoles markets and online gaming is too high for my needs.
  • Dont have enough money to spend on buying many original games:(
  • ^ Dont have enough money to buy those consoles in first place :(

I'll not buy them because:

1. they suck big time as compared to PC.

2. Seriously! do we really need a second reason not to play?

[quote=“tramper, post:2, topic:20491”]

I want to buy PS4, when exactly it's going to release?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

[/quote]

November 15 (tomorrow). And the Xbox One will release on November 22.

Prices are $400 for PS4 and $500 for Xbox One.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Sony sells 1 million PS4s on day one in North America

2380893-pleasejustwork.jpg

The PlayStation 4 is now Sony's fastest-selling console, selling through 1 million consoles in just 24 hours.

According to Yahoo Japan, this surpasses Sony's previous record with the PlayStation 2, which reached 1 million sales in three days. However, the launch for that console was limited to Japan.

Sony Computer Entertainment president Shuhei Yoshida confirmed via Twitter that the 1 million figure represents sell-through, meaning that is the number sold directly to consumers. The PS4 has gone through some controversy due to early network issues and a post quickly taken down from the Electronic Arts help page, but that has not seemed to stymie interest in the system.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-sells-1-million-ps4s-on-day-one-in-north-america/1100-6416221/

[/quote]

P.S. Chrome is annoying...

^ Chrome 30.xx and above is a piece of steaming Shiit..

Meanwhile :P

O the, smash thy head with it! :P

Even though PS4 is doing everything right this time at launch and development and games etc... the controller looks like a damn ugly mega sized Boomerang...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Xbox One sells over 1 million consoles in 24 hours

Not to be outdone by the PlayStation 4 selling one million consoles in just 24 hours, Microsoft announced today that the Xbox One also achieved the 24 hour, million console milestone. In a press statement, Xbox stated that the over one million consoles have been "sold through," meaning that the number reflects sales to consumers, not shipments to retailers. Yusuf Mehdi, Xbox's corporate Vice President of Marketing and Strategy, wrote, “We are humbled and grateful for the excitement of Xbox fans around the world. Seeing thousands of excited fans lined up to get their Xbox One and their love for gaming was truly a special moment for everyone on the Xbox team. We are working hard to create more Xbox One consoles and look forward to fulfilling holiday gift wishes this season.”

The press statement included a few other statistics as well, including:

A small number of consumers have reported problems with the console, but after going through the Xbox support forums, Amazon reviews thread, and other sources, there does not appear to be any problem as persistent as the infamous "Red Ring of Death" that plagued the Microsoft Xbox 360 launch.

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sells-over-1-million-consoles-in-24-hours/1100-6416349/

[/quote]

^ Also, it PLAYS GAMES when you turn it on..

just Saiyan..!!

I wish I could.....I still have over 100 games to finish from 360 to PS3 to PSP

besides that I need to spend my monies on my new PC