Are Laptops on lease available?

I want to know are laptops on lease being offered by any company specifically at Lahore? I mean 1-2 yrs lease on laptop ranging from Rs.75000-100000. Has anyone bought it in past please let me know the company name and estimated rate of interest.

they are available on lease. but I dont know about Lahore, where you can find them coz I am in Islamabad, but usually the dealers offer the lensings through banks

Actually I have also not heard laptops on lease here maybe because it is a small business segment with very low sales as compared to mobiles and other electronics

Raffles, a local hardware manufacturing company, does offer laptops on lease through a bank.

^but I think raffles only deal in apple laptops, but I am not sure. Please check their website for details.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^but I think raffles only deal in apple laptops, but I am not sure. Please check their website for details.
[/quote]

I have checked their website, they are also selling some HP models but they are few in models and are mainly crappy HP Business models. Also I tried to order online but their site isn’t working for online order.

try this site

www.xerosector.com

try this site

www.xerosector.com

[/quote]

do they provide services in Karachi?

their office is in Islamabad, but I dont know about Karachi. you can call or email them to ask

and their contact is on their web site

do they provide services in Karachi?

[/quote]

can i get laptop in lahore ? and what about mobiles ? from where mobiles can be leased ?

Naufil this site is really good with lots of laptop models and they are available for all cities. The problem is that they are doing it for businesses only means while u r a job and will have the installment deducted from your salary. Anyways I have placed an order just for checking lets see what happens

Naufil this site is really good with lots of laptop models and they are available for all cities. The problem is that they are doing it for businesses only means while u r a job and will have the installment deducted from your salary. Anyways I have placed an order just for checking lets see what happens
[/quote]

do they ship to all cities? from first look prices seem inflated. I couldn’t locate percentage of markup. how much is that?

I think prices are fine in comparison to other pak laptop stes.Don't know about markup, u can place an order & see whether you will be contacted. I can't say anything else u gotta e-mail or call them

^leasing sucks..Better u go for TAKE-AWAY type:|

^leasing sucks…Better u go for TAKE-AWAY type:|
[/quote]

Yup that is what im thinking it is always better to buy it outright…Plus ill be saving close to 10-15kss of interest

Today's Dawn classified carried Darvesh Computers AD. They are selling withouth markup in 3 equal installements.

^ I'm unable to find that ad coz I don't have dawn at my home. Can u please shed some more light on this offer, I mean details of website or models they are offering and contact info

guys just wana bump this thread ..

if someone knows that some bank offers LAPTOP leasing for students...? or simple laptop leasing...?

Habib Bank I guess, not sure though