Are DEUTSCHE POWER UPS good to use in Pakistan under such loadshedding

Hi to all I want to know that DEUTSCHE POWER UPS brand is a good one or bad, does anyone here user this brand and if yes then what's the result of this product under such hectic load shedding schedule in Pakistan. Specially does anyone face any issues regarding it's whole performance, it's spare parts got busted something like that, if anyone of you can provide it's first hand experience will be very helpful as I want to buy this UPS and before buying I thought, it's better to take some advice or remarks comments about this product from all of you.

Regards

my deutche power ups will come in about 1 hour....

my friend use it, he said it work pc very fine!!!1

i am using deutche power 1.5kva ups. its around 800w.

it can run my 3 fans 1 tube light , 2 energy saver + pc, at 50% load for about 3 hour.

my pc is dual core ....its consumes 10% of ups load

battery is ags 195 ah

You are getting nice Backup

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i am using deutche power 1.5kva ups. its around 800w.

it can run my 3 fans 1 tube light , 2 energy saver + pc, at 50% load for about 3 hour.

my pc is dual core …its consumes 10% of ups load

battery is ags 195 ah

[/quote]

WTH! I thought DP UPS are for computers. That is they come with dry battery built in. How and why are you using it with wet battery like a desi UPS? Also what did it cost you?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

WTH! I thought DP UPS are for computers. That is they come with dry battery built in. How and why are you using it with wet battery like a desi UPS? Also what did it cost you?

[/quote]

no that is wrong…according to manual it can run fans, tube lights, ac’s, tv, computers.

it is pure sinewave series …

it didnt come with dry battery i had to buy a external battery.

ups is excellent i must say… pc is not restarting after power failure…almost transparent…

it cost me 18k for ups

and 12k for battery

what amazes me is that my lcd + pc use ~10% of the load. it just increases to 13~ on 100% cpu usage

thts 100w, according to what i was told, pc would use 200W at idle, which is 25% load of ups. although i dnt have dvdrom and no graphic card in it.

i got this setup thnx to marribaloch user on pg… althought i initially wanted to buy apc from ammar, but i needed to run other thing also.

Well the 'u' in UPS stands for uninterruptible. Meaning your computer won't restart when the power goes off. A real computer UPS will pickup the load within milliseconds so you won't loose any data. So does the deutchse power UPS you have do that? Also can you please post the model number so that I can look up the specifications online?

DH_01.png

mine is the dh712 one..transfer time <2msec......that wont loose any data my friend.

Thanks physx. To answer the question you posed in your other thread your UPS is line interactive so when the power is on your computer is being fed power straight from the mains. When power goes out it'll automatically switch to battery. So most of the time you are using mains electricity and therefore there is no waste due to conversion.

There is another UPS type called online UPS where power is always fed from the battery. As a result efficiency is less than line interactive UPS. Around 95%. But online UPS are more expensive because the transfer time is essentially 0 so its better for critical equipement like hospital systems and computer servers.

Are Deutsche power ups's available in Lahore and is there any website about their specs ? I also want to know the price of 2kva ups.

[quote=“physx, post:6, topic:13382”]

no that is wrong…according to manual it can run fans, tube lights, ac’s, tv, computers.

it is pure sinewave series …

it didnt come with dry battery i had to buy a external battery.

ups is excellent i must say… pc is not restarting after power failure…almost transparent…

it cost me 18k for ups

and 12k for battery

what amazes me is that my lcd + pc use ~10% of the load. it just increases to 13~ on 100% cpu usage

thts 100w, according to what i was told, pc would use 200W at idle, which is 25% load of ups. although i dnt have dvdrom and no graphic card in it.

i got this setup thnx to marribaloch user on pg… althought i initially wanted to buy apc from ammar, but i needed to run other thing also.

[/quote]

can you please help me with the topic :

Deutsche Power UPS all Model Available

Model DH Pure Sine wave 1KVA TO 6KVA

www.ds.net.pk

Contact No 0321-8248580

Any comparison with Mobitherm UPS ?

yes absolutely right dutch ups technology is better then Pakistani ups technology

We are sole distributor of DEUTSCHE POWER UPS in Pakistan

We have complete range for Deutsche Power UPS (GERMANY)

1.Online UPS Elektra Series Dual conversion in single phase and 3 phase UPS 1KVA to 2.4MVA

2.Line Interactive UPS DH Series Long Backup UPS 1KVA TO 6KVA Pure Sinewave

3.Line Interactive UPS XL Plus series short backups for IT products

4.Line Interactive UPS / Inverter SOLO Series for long backup simulated Sinwave

www.pioneersystem.org

www.deutschepower.de

Pioneer Systems

Contact

042-35770371

03320740526 Mr Tariq Aziz (sales executive)

Product Index
Our comprehensive product lines include uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems ranging from 500VA for personal computers to400kVA or more with parallel system redundancy for mission-critical applications, including data centers, networking providers, and server farms. The easy-to-use power management software provides monitoring, alarm and shutdown capabilities to allow customers manage power.
Our models ranges are as follows:-

Product Range Topology Applications
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………………..
XL Plus Series 500VA ~ 2 KVA Line-Interactive psuedosinoidal Sine Wave Work Stations, computer Peripherals, Hubs, Routers
Single Phase In & Out Point of Sale Equipment

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….………..
DH series 1KVA~ 6 KVA Line-Interactive Pure Sine wave Domestic Applications, Work Stations, Gateways,
Single Phase In & Out Servers, Motorized Load, Hubs, Routers,Networks
………………………………………………………
Elektra series H.F (1/1) 1KVA~10KVA Online Double Conversion Pure Sine Wave Critical Servers, Small business Servers, Network
Single Phase In & Out Stations, Medical Equipment's, Process Control,
Elektra Series H.F (3/1) 10KVA~30 KVA Three Phase In & Single Phase Out Laboratory Instruments

CH Muhammed Hussain

0324-4005543

Deutsche Power Distributor In Pakistan

Please feel free to contact us for any further Details

0324-4005543 CH M Hussain (Deutsche Power)