Arcades

Do arcades still exist in Pakistan?

if ur talking about arcade video games shop then i dont think if there then there will too low as compared to past when street has its own arcade shop.

maybe in small towns they are still there...in bigger cities I think internet cafes and gaming zones have taken over...

They still exist in low class areas. More sort of a hang out spot for homosexual men looking for young boys.

^ You seem to have some experience in this regard. AND You might fall in young boys' category I guess......... Just a thought... No offense meant.....

try ARENA on Karsaz and Sindbad (Dolmen Center) in Tariq Road.

ARENA is an EXCELLENT source for some great entertainment. The best thing is that it's not located in South else there was a time when we had to travel all the way to Defence/Clifton to get access to stuff like this. Arena beats Area 51 hands down and the quality of food is also pretty good. Overall, you can say that I love that place!

ahhhh old memories theres still one arcade gaming point there in supply,Abbottabad

i used to play street fighter alot before namco launched tekken series ....

i can beat almost any out there with my both hands tied ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ahhhh old memories theres still one arcade gaming point there in supply,Abbottabad

i used to play street fighter alot before namco launched tekken series …

i can beat almost any out there with my both hands tied ;)

[/quote]

haha if you are talking about Street Fighter then I am sorry to inform you it’s just wishful thinking :P

Trust me when you will play against me, you will be like bhai reham karo :(

Many years back I won SF torunament near my home beating 10-12 kids and won Rs.35 hehehehe! Never lost a single game by the way

hahahha awesome ! lol @ 35 rs :)

but it was a good amount that time ,i used to play daily about 15-20 tokens

soon got

1)atari

2)nentendo

3)sega

4)playstation

5)playstation2 /psp

but still remeber the greatness and flavour of those arcade games really miss them :)

hahahha awesome ! lol @ 35 rs :)

but it was a good amount that time ,i used to play daily about 15-20 tokens

soon got

1)atari

2)nentendo

3)sega

4)playstation

5)playstation2 /psp

but still remeber the greatness and flavour of those arcade games really miss them :)

[/quote]

Yup you are right it was really fun at that time.

always remember

street fighters (but I was not such player as you both above :P) but I liked it.

and so the snowbross. (we called it chichi michi always ended with one token :D) and played again and again and again... :P

I see these two still alive in almost every game shop where these arcade games are still being played.

also remember

Final Fight and Double Dragon. loved them both. huhhh ended every time used to play along with a cousin.

and I'd like to share when we cousins get along in the game shop while it was an hour break from high school and keep our pocket money for playing games :D

mmmm and now about the topic.

in my view, not completely new gaming zones have taken place of it. in Lahore there is a lot places where these gaming shops still exist.

It was really nice for me to share these early moments of my childhood. they were great. un-forgetable.

thanks iamscuzzo. you started it.

Well I still play sega. Specially that spider man . Never ended it. Some one help me ;)

always remember

street fighters (but I was not such player as you both above :P) but I liked it.

and so the snowbross. (we called it chichi michi always ended with one token :D) and played again and again and again… :P

I see these two still alive in almost every game shop where these arcade games are still being played.

also remember

Final Fight and Double Dragon. loved them both. huhhh ended every time used to play along with a cousin.

and I’d like to share when we cousins get along in the game shop while it was an hour break from high school and keep our pocket money for playing games :D

mmmm and now about the topic.

in my view, not completely new gaming zones have taken place of it. in Lahore there is a lot places where these gaming shops still exist.

It was really nice for me to share these early moments of my childhood. they were great. un-forgetable.

thanks iamscuzzo. you started it.

[/quote]

aah…double dragon…brought back the memories…hahaha…it was one of the early games that I started playing…i remember me and my younger brother would go just to play this game.