April 09 Games

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (DS)

The Grand Theft Auto series finally makes its debut on Nintendo’s family friendly handheld console, the DS. Unlike the PSP iteration of this series, Chinatown Wars is a cel-shaded game and takes place from a top down point of view (just like in GTA 1 and 2). It puts players in the boots of Triad member, Huang Lee who finds himself in Liberty City to avenge the death of his father and recover a family heirloom. The game’s already received a ton of accolade from the Western media who’re touting this as one of the best GTA games ever made.

The Godfather II (Xbox360 PS3 PC)

Based on the extremely well received movie of the same name, The Godfather II will allow players to once again interact with the Corleone family as they strive to annihilate the competition across Havana, New York City, and Miami. Making its debut this time round is a gameplay mechanic called the Don’s View that’ll allow you to control and expand your business from an RTS-esque point of view. Besides that you even have a brand new combat system called the Don’s Hand that’ll allow you to manhandle your foes in brutally entertaining ways. Add in some multiplayer and you’re looking at a pretty entertaining summer game.

Company of heroes: Tales of Valor (PC)

A stand alone expansion to Relic’s most excellent Real Time Strategy title, Tales of Valor will allow players to commandeer newer units, play through newer maps and indulge in some new multiplayer modes. And just so you know, stand alone means you don’t require a copy of Company of Heroes to play this game.

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (Xbox360 PS3 PC)

Busty women, humor, tons of revelry, and did I mention busty women return once again in the form of a brand new Leisure suit Larry game. This time round you’ll step into the boots of Larry’s nephew, Larry Lovage who finds himself embroiled in a massive conspiracy that threatens to destroy his uncle’s movie studio which by the way is where he’s interning for the summer. The game’s slated to play out like a sandbox adventure of sorts where you’ll indulge in platforming, puzzle solving, racing and exploration – all with an adult, sex fueled twist off course.

Wheelman (PS3 Xbox360)

Vin Diesel returns to the gaming industry after a long sabbatical as Milo Burik, a Wheelman who’s actually an undercover agent infiltrating the seedy underworld of Barcelona. We’ve already reviewed this over-the-top action game so head right here to decide for or against buying it.

Stormrise (Xbox360 PS3 PC)

What’s the first thing you think about when you hear the term RTS? Controlling tiny units from an isometric point of view right? Well developer, The Creative Assembly, (the same dudes behind the Total War series) plan on changing that very same perception with Stormrise, their brand new post-apocalyptic, sci-fi RTS that’ll allow players to control their units from an up, close and personal third person point of view. Here’s something newcomers to the genre could look forward too.

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Dark Athena (Xbox360 PS3 PC)

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay was the most badass movie to game transitions ever made and when Microsoft could not release an Xbox360 compatible version of the game, developer Starbreeze Studios decided to remake it for next gen consoles (PS3 included). And since they’re such an awesome bunch of people they’re also going to include brand new single as well as multiplayer content, all on the same disc so you’re getting two games for the price of one. If that’s not an awesome deal, I don’t know what is.

Demigod (PC)

What do you get when the RTS and the RPG genre collide? You get Gas Powered Games' latest (alleged) DoTA killer, Demigod. I'm not too proficient with this genre so I'll let our resident RTS/RPG ninja

^ I think its

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

really looking forward to it.

The Godfather was a realy great game... enjoyed playing it a lot... hoping for some even better gameplay and nice graphics in the upcoming The Godfaher II. :)

wheelman pc version is out as well.....

godfather 2 came out a while ago on torrent sites

Larry is currently in progress downloading from Torrent. Will tell you how's it :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

godfather 2 came out a while ago on torrent sites
[/quote]

But i think at present its Xbox360 version is available only… waiting for the PC version. :expressionless:

AnyBody Can tell me about Godfather..? Is it FPS or third person...?

^ The game is based on The Godfather Part II, a 1974 crime drama and its basically a third person action shooter game.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But i think at present its Xbox360 version is available only… waiting for the PC version. :expressionless:

[/quote]

it is PC version

TL:

The Godfather II-RELOADED

2009-04-02 21:50:10

Seeders: 1413

Leechers: 918

Godfather II PC Version is out. Grab it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!