Applying abroad?

I want to go abroad for higher studies(for doing my MS in POWER ENGINEERING)..

I want to ask about the sites or methods for applying and getting scholarships!!!

I have quite an illustrious academic career and am doing electrical engineering from UET LAHORE(one of the best-known engineering universities of pakistan)..

I have also planned to give GRE next year so that I dont want to waste my time anymore after doing bachelors!!!!!I want to apply on complete(100%) scholarship as even the 20% of the fees of the western universities are unaffordale....

Please guide me if u know any sites or institutes which proffer such scholarships....???

Look up the Fullbright scholarship pakistan on google

after u give gre, HEC will guide u itself

Since the threadhasbeen started i wanted to ask a question too.

Need to Do GMAT.Which book to follow?

The best thing is always keep a look on http://www.nts.org.pk/.

There are many foreign scholarships announced here and NTS also conduct the relevant test.

Like recently NTS test for Commonwealth scholarship was conducted, previously the scholarship was announced on the same site.

Now cultural exchange scholarship program is announced alongside the whole procedure.

And most important is the following HEC link

http://www.hec.gov.pk/HRD/scholarships.html

Visit them regularly and keep an eye on them.

well dude you can try your luck in japan (NIPPON).

best place to get eng education. you can get full supported scholarship from government of japan :)

if you think you can do it. then don't kill your time, do a visit in japan embassy in Islamabad,

you can get upto 150,000 yen per month with full free education.

if you want 99.99% sured scholarship then do a 6 month japanese language (nihongo) certificate from NUML islamabad

Study in japan

Scholarship 2009 Pakistan

Forms and application guidelines

Adress:

Address: Director, Press, Information and Culture Department

Embassy of Japan

53-70, Ramna 5/4

Diplomatic Enclave 1

Islamabad 44000

Pakistan

(P.O. Box 1119, Islamabad, Pakistan)

Tel: ++92 (51) 2279320, 2279330

best scholarship for studying abroad is full bright scholarship for usa which would pay u 100% for study and also gives 1000 dollar every month while u study in usa.but keep in mind this scholarship have terms and condition that u have work for Pakistan for at least two years after your ms.here is the website

http://www.usefpakistan.org/

i think now usa is not a right place especially for pakistani students, would be better if you stay in asia or europe. why don't think about scandinavian countries. Education is totally free there. i've a cusion studying in norway, once is told me. Education is free there and it is almost 20,000RS living cost there per month.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i think now usa is not a right place especially for pakistani students, would be better if you stay in asia or europe. why don’t think about scandinavian countries. Education is totally free there. i’ve a cusion studying in norway, once is told me. Education is free there and it is almost 20,000RS living cost there per month.
[/quote]

nnaaa i wouldn’t be fancy going there for long time, to dark in winter.

but best of luck where ever u go

i am quite aware of FULL BRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS but the problem is its terms and conditions like having experience of 1 year in research institute and one year of teaching experience...it goes too long!!!

as the students clearing NOP test give SAT TEST under the sponsorship of NOP itself,is there any similar sponsor-providing category for GRE?????