Apple Recently launched iPad3 with retina display

Apple iPad3 is just official now.

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_event_coverage-news-3947.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_3_wi_fi_+_4g-4620.php

Two silly decisions of the year.

Naming iPad 3 just iPad.

google renaming android market to google play or something. (wtf, sounds like a service with +18 content).

Thats the #$%# that happens when you make decisions based on power point presentations.

I know Apple's decisions will not fail because there are sufficient number of dumb Apples around.

But i really wish failure for Google.

Why dont they rename Google to Gooshit? The word "#$%#" has "hit" in it after all.

@hawker, thanks a very good review :)

[quote=“hawker, post:2, topic:16650”]

Naming iPad 3 just iPad.

google renaming android market to google play or something. (wtf, sounds like a service with +18 content).

Thats the #$%# that happens when you make decisions based on power point presentations.

I know Apple’s decisions will not fail because there are sufficient number of dumb Apples around.

Why dont they rename Google to Gooshit? The word “#$%#” has “hit” in it after all.

[/quote]

Add to insult Google Books doesn’t work in Pakistan.

[quote=“hawker, post:2, topic:16650”]

Naming iPad 3 just iPad.

I know Apple’s decisions will not fail because there are sufficient number of dumb Apples around.

Why dont they rename Google to Gooshit? The word “#$%#” has “hit” in it after all.

[/quote]

I think its high time Google rebranded itself from being just a geeky company to a consumer focused company. Their term Android market was so restrictive as it focused only on Android apps. So they had Google Music, Google Videos, Google Books and all kind of differently named ridiculous stores to offer different type of content. They did it right and consolidated everything by bringing it together. You do have to realise that this isnt just a name change but a consolidation of all stores offered by Google. Although i agree that the name that they have chosen is a bit lame.

Does this all naming/renaming has something to do with new iPad quality or features?

marketing gimmicks

[quote=", post:7, topic:16650"]

marketing gimmicks

[/quote]

Yes up to some extent you are right, but difference in display really matters. The display of iPad2 was really chakh chakh… but now it’s a great display.

Hey guys do you think it's worth it to upgrade from ipad2 to iPad hd ?

[quote=“tramper, post:9, topic:16650”]

Hey guys do you think it’s worth it to upgrade from ipad2 to iPad hd ?

[/quote]

If you go on external changes like display and camera then its definitely worth upgrading. When you talk about iPad2’s camera and display it was totally crap. No doubt the display was very bright but you can see clearly pixels in iPad2 while now iPad HD display is even more than Full HD display of Sony, Samsung etc lcd/led

[quote=“tramper, post:9, topic:16650”]

Hey guys do you think it’s worth it to upgrade from ipad2 to iPad hd ?

[/quote]

Nope. I don’t think its worth upgrading, The quad core graphics processor is mainly for playing very high end games and doing editing work with iPad. And if you dont’t care about these two things then you shouldn’t upgrade. The display may be amazing but it comes under the definition of luxury and not necessity i think.

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:11, topic:16650”]

Nope. I don’t think its worth upgrading, The quad core graphics processor is mainly for playing very high end games and doing editing work with iPad. And if you dont’t care about these two things then you shouldn’t upgrade. The display may be amazing but it comes under the definition of luxury and not necessity i think.

[/quote]

lolz @ necessity, having games on quad core is necessity and display is not :D no hard feeling but I was really laughing at this point :D

Dear What is Mean by Retina Display?

[quote=“nvd650, post:12, topic:16650”]

lolz @ necessity, having games on quad core is necessity and display is not :D no hard feeling but I was really laughing at this point :D

[/quote]

I said same thing about games and quad core processor as well. Those are something extra as well and not really necessary. Also you can get the iPad 2 about $100 cheaper now and the used ones even more cheaper so its better to buy that.

[quote=“zed2, post:13, topic:16650”]

Dear What is Mean by Retina Display?

[/quote]

It means that the resolution is so high that its nearly impossible to see any pixels on the screen.

Display and Good games are always side by side, no matter necessity or luxury. BTW I can state at the point that when you compare the display of iPad2 with iPhone 4/4S it is just crap. And the display of iPad HD (iPad is new name) is at least three times better than iPhone 4/4S. So that is major change, not a minor one. And I guess every one can see pixels on iPad2 even if he has weaker eye site.

Retina display depends upon both Pixel density and resolution, and the best example of higher resolution than iPhone 4/4S and still not retina display (you can clearly watch pixel in it) is Samsung Galaxy Nexus with lower ppi.

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:14, topic:16650”]

I said same thing about games and quad core processor as well. Those are something extra as well and not really necessary. Also you can get the iPad 2 about $100 cheaper now and the used ones even more cheaper so its better to buy that.

[/quote]

OK Got your point now. But still it’s only difference of 100$ and leave the display and camera aside, even CPU and GPU makes it worth buying because now developers will go for high end games for sure. I mean obviously these all things (mobiles, pc’s tables and bla bala are just luxury) goes side by side, when we don’t have good internet in Pakistan, we never used to watch Youtube or no one heard of torrents, and now speed is no problem (as compared to 2002-3 and years back and still decades behind than west) so everyone talks about HD youtube videos and torrents. And he who can afford an iPad, I don’t think 100$ will be good amount for him…

So dad, how do you like the iPad we got you?

http://www.wimp.com/dadipad/

@nvd650 & @mathbatra

thank you guys.

I am using ipad2 since last july and found it very good, reading pirated ebooks, watching Nayatel movies(hdmi to LCD tv), email and some simple games. Left mac book air for only downloading torrent. No virus or os crash problem. Only can't copy movies on it as its a big hassle to convert them first. So I am waiting for someone coming from abroad to bring new ipad for me.

iPad 3 16GB WiFi 4G Brand New Factory Sealed

The best price you will find in Pakistan with these specifications Selling Brand NEW iPad 3, Just arrived from USA.

Model # A1430 P/N MD366LL/A

Buyer will get a complementory Apple hand bag.

Price : 68,000 Rs.

For pictures, click the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150731127600795.450848.648020794&type=3