Apple IPHONE 8GB for sale RS 23000.00

I am selling 8 GB IPHONE bought from USA November 2007.

ONLY BUYERS IN KARACHI or IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN KARACHI.

as for the phone detailed specifications are concerned its all over the web

1) Fully boxed, all accesories. (head phones, cradle, 110-220v charger, USB wire

2) Latest updated firmware 1.1.4 (Ziphone unlocked works with all networks in Pakistan), if you want firmware reinstalled freshly will gladly do it for free also

3) Normal used.

4) Will give you full free tutorial on how to use it, remote control your desktop computer with vnc server and or use it as a mouse for you desktop computer, since crazy amount of software already out will also customize it anyway you want it for business usage, gamer like nintendo or psp emulator or graphics, customized ringtones, how to use it as flash drive etc what ever you have in mind.

FIXED PRICE: RS 23000.00 (TWENTY THREE THOUSAND RUPEES)

I am already selling it at very cheap price and so the price is fixed, as the price shows i am not selling for profit, i know i can sell it for min RS 27500.00 easy but I don't have time to find buyers and haggle with them so I have already brought this price down so cheap that deals like mine don't come often.

e-mail me at

k2munda@yahoo.com

then we'll exchange phone numbers

ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS.

Condition of the phone? Please post pictures of the phone so that i can see if its worth buying.

sent u an email . place ur number as well

dude tel me if u can send it to islamabad i can pay u 23 plus carriage .i m keen to buy an iphone ..also post pictures if u can .. cheers

Sold to JSHAK, Congrats.

mod close this thead