Appeal From Alamgir, The Great singer

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This is an appeal from the great singer Alamgir. Both of his kidneys have failed and he is on dialysis right now and waiting for the kidney transplant in USA. He is in serious financial crises. You can contact him on 770-979-2532. You can contribute by purchasing a CD with his autograph.

Please visit:

Alamgir,Alamgir song,alamgir fan club,pakistani music,singer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmHsWO9oRA

[/quote]

Alamgir has sung beautiful songs. Those who can, please help him in whatever way you can, through donations/money or even just sending your support and wishes to him.

Sad to hear that. My prayers are with him. May Allah ease his pain. I lost someone very close due to kidney failure and I still remember those painful times.

Sad to hear that. My prayers are with him. May Allah ease his pain. I lost someone very close due to kidney failure and I still remember those painful times.
[/quote]

me as well

May Allah be With him in this time of Trouble...! I will tell my frnds through sms about Aalamgir's Condition and request them for Help as well as Cooperation!

God bless that guy. He is a great singer really. I hope he gets through all this health/financial crisis.

P.S.: Anybody knows someone in the P.A.F top mgmt? if any of those could initiate some govt-funded help for this great guy. He sung national songs promoting them. And he's a cultural icon (Its not strange most of us forgot about him as it is in all Pakistanis' nature). But this guy deserves some major help from the forces/govt. :S

May Allah bless him. Yes he truly is an icon and sang some of top patriotic songs like "khayaal rakhnaa" & "Maaoon ki Dua"

This is really sad. I had no idea he was going through this painful problem. I will certainly let my friends know about it. Come on guys we all should donate, $20 is nothing. And I agree we should do something to raise funds for him through the forces and the govt, he is a national legend.

why do our singers ended their lifes badly

@villageitboy,

its not the singers only. We end up forgetting about all kinds of national heroes, From Quaid, to Mother of the nation, to any pakistani who has done something great for the country.

Unfortunately...in Pakistan..Our Heroes never get..wot they deserve...!

if he was living here in Pakistan i am sure his operation would be 100% free as dialysis is 100% free in all Govt Hospitals of Punjab , his songs were awesome and he is a great singer of Pakistan . while living is USA how can Pakistan help him ?

What a beautiful song and lyrics:

Shaheed ki jo maut hai, woh kaum ki hayaat hai,

Lahoo jo hai shaheed ka, woh kaum ki zakaat hai

[/quote]

Beautiful... :)

^ Ahh great song dude. Thanks for sharing it. Damn Why I was not recommended twice force :( : :(