Apc ups prices ( april, 2015 )

Can I find any apc ups dealer in rawalpindi and how cyber power ups in comparison to apc ups

Just google it ... u ll surely find a dealer ... i dono abut cyber power .. but apc is a pure sinewave ups with fixed output volts on battery mode ...

Cyber power is very good, quality built.. comes in 12V and 24V for very high capacities.. so less batteries needed..Comes with proper official warranty..

problems: is very expensive.. 12V ups is not recommended no matter what..

AOA,

I'd like to ask you for an APC setup with Narada batteries. The house is a double-story 10 marla house. Total requirement is 4 fans and 6 energy savers running at any given time. If it can power a 55" SmartTV as well, please let me know. I'd like you to kindly quote me the total cost (along with special discount and warranty) in private. Thanks.

I"m also interested in getting a dedicated UPS for my gaming PC. The system is running on a 750W PSU with high end components installed (GTX 980, SSDs, 8 120mm fans, 4 HDDs, Sound Blaster Z etc..) You're requested to suggest/ recommend an optimal setup for that as well (UPS is only required to run the PC, nothing else). Good backup time and recharging speed is required.

Thanks.

[quote=“jDk, post:44, topic:22024”]

AOA,

I'd like to ask you for an APC setup with Narada batteries. The house is a double-story 10 marla house. Total requirement is 4 fans and 6 energy savers running at any given time. If it can power a 55" SmartTV as well, please let me know. I'd like you to kindly quote me the total cost (along with special discount and warranty) in private. Thanks.

I"m also interested in getting a dedicated UPS for my gaming PC. The system is running on a 750W PSU with high end components installed (GTX 980, SSDs, 8 120mm fans, 4 HDDs, Sound Blaster Z etc..) You're requested to suggest/ recommend an optimal setup for that as well (UPS is only required to run the PC, nothing else). Good backup time and recharging speed is required.

Thanks.

[/quote]

PM SENT ........ my office is in johar town opposite xpo center lahore .... 0321 499 70 60

Do u deliver apc ups and batteries too

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk

Is apc ups is a complictad type of ups like setting it through some software

[quote=“haider786, post:47, topic:22024”]

Do u deliver apc ups and batteries too

yes. Thatz da only thing m gud at …

[/quote]

[quote=“haider786, post:48, topic:22024”]

Is apc ups is a complictad type of ups like setting it through some software

[/quote]

its not complicated actually … the problem is this that every one is sellin it now by tellin its customers that they nos vrythin abut it thy didnt no at all except the name of the brand i.e APC … online users read too much n get confused abut its price n support … the best abut apc is that its a rigid product compared to other local n pak cheen dosti ups … therz no actual setting funda … only constants compromised sumtimes when u buy new battery and connect to it … but its setting takes not more than 3 mins provided the vendor is genuine one … apart from this therez no issue with apc …

[quote=“haider786, post:48, topic:22024”]

[/quote]

Dear All,

We have following APC small rating UPSs in stock :

1 KVA 10,500/-

1.5 KVA 12,500/-

2.2 KVA 20,500/-

3 KVA 22,500/-

Brother do you have APC 2kva Online ups model SURT2000? and what is price?

yes i hv. i hv 650 va till 100 kva in stock . check ur pm for price ..........

Is actually the amper rate is 2200xl model is 15-17 amper or after changing the some part like changing the the low resistance ???

And which model is better.

What is the charging rate of 3kw tower black colour smd

yes! for charging, resistance has to be changed with higher capacity ... by default its charging current without any modification is 2 to 3 amps .... charging current of all non xl r between 12 to 15 and xl series are 15 to 20 amps ... regardless of its shape ..........

new stock arrived till 10 KVA … new stock with old prices …

Please limit all buy/sell threads/posts to the relevant category. This category is only for discussion, not B/S/T activity.

APC BOX PACKED with all accessories for sale

Model SURT2000XLI

Rating 2 KVA

ONLINE PURESINE WAVE DOUBLE CONVERSION TECHNOLOGY

BEST FOR HI RATING SERVERS, MEDICAL MACHINES ETC.

Price : 45,000/-

APC BOX PACKED with all accessories for sale

Model SURT3000XLI

Rating 3 KVA

ONLINE PURESINE WAVE DOUBLE CONVERSION TECHNOLOGY

BEST FOR HI RATING SERVERS, MEDICAL MACHINES ETC.

Price : 55,000/-