APC UPS 650va

~sold~

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Original APC UPS 650VA 400W

Used approx 1 month, still has over 10 months of warranty remaining. Almost brand new condition (no scratches/defects). Works flawlessly.

All accessories included:

USB cable,

telephone wire,

PowerChute software cd-rom

extra power cord

original packing

The unit is chinese, however it is an original APC product. If you want to buy this product then send me a PM, I will give you my mobile so we can talk.

Purchased for: RS 5300

Selling for : RS 4700

Shipping not available, buyer will need to pick up the unit from my house in Islamabad. You can test the unit before purchase.

[/quote]

where in islamabad is ur house i maybe intrested

can u wait for a week or 2 coz nowadays i m havin my exams

A week or two might be a bit too long, but if no one purchases by that time then it's all yours.

A week or two might be a bit too long, but if no one purchases by that time then it’s all yours.
[/quote]

how much stuff can i run with this?

and cud u also tell me the wattage

You can run everything you want as long as it does not exceed 400 watts.

You can run everything you want as long as it does not exceed 400 watts.
[/quote]

So, just desktop PC with monitor and inkjet printer ( not laser printer) and dsl modum.

not the printer i guess

not the printer i guess
[/quote]

Inkjet may be run but no laser printer.

and for how long can this run?

What is subzerO experince of ups backup timing?

I think it may be about 1 hour

considering the price and the brand name it wont survive more than 5 minutes

What is subzerO experince of ups backup timing?

I think it may be about 1 hour

[/quote]

On most systems around 10 to 15 minutes. But thats enough time to save your stuff and shutdown gracefully. On older systems it can be more than 25 minutes. But it all depends on the power consumption.

considering the price and the brand name it wont survive more than 5 minutes
[/quote]

How did you come to that conclusion? Maybe you should do a little more research before commenting.

How did you come to that conclusion? Maybe you should do a little more research before commenting.

[/quote]

sorry brother if you felt my tone is negative, as it wasn’t. APC is a pretty expensive brand, in my office the model we are using costs around 10K and it dont give more than 20 minutes. Thats why i said since you purchased on a lesser price it might be a inferior model providing less backup time.

^ He might have purchased it before the electricity crisis.

with 10 months warranty left and only 1 month used, i think its recently purchased one. The one i m talking about is more than a year old, or may be i m misinformed about its price.

price reduced to RS 4600

with 10 months warranty left and only 1 month used, i think its recently purchased one. The one i m talking about is more than a year old, or may be i m misinformed about its price.
[/quote]

The one you have in your office might be 1kva or greater. I got this at a good price because most places are selling it for 6k.

Drop me ur Number. Text me on

0321 8584748

am interested

I didn't get a response from anyone yet, the offer is still valid.

Price reduced to 4500