APC UPS 1400 VA for sale, Stock arrival

Postiong on behalf of a Friend

Many APC UPS 1400 VA for sale,

Stock arrival this week. Un repaired Clean Units.

Modified to work with external wet and Dry batteries for longer backup. Recommended to use 2x 150AH and above to allow enough backup in our difficult summer loadsheddings.

APC UPS have built in Stabilizer function for Over Voltage and Under Voltage protection so electrical appliances donot get fried.

Pure Sinewave, Not Modified or square, so you can safely run any thing, from PC, to LCD TVs, to what ever you want.

Both Rack Mounted and Tower Units available. till Stocks last.

XL Models are also available on order , since they are very short in supply, as prices of all APC UPS are rising.

apcsu1400rm2u-FL.jpg

Contact Raheel Ahmad

0300-8445160 (10 am - 8pm,)

Usually, the 1400 VA models sell for 18k and above depending on condition of the UPS in market retailers. Since many people on this forum and other have purchased from him from my reference, please Mention Reference of Farhan to get favor and discount on purchase of UPS and if needed, Batteries.

Please donot reply in this thread..Call him for latest prices and purchase.. if you need help in deciding and wattage and configuration, like in the main forum, you can PM me, and post in the main forum..for price and repairs and services please contact him directly.

These are 950 Watts 220V UPS.. for further technical details you might need, you can google them or post queries in main forum in regular threads.

These are 950 Watts 220V UPS.. for further technical details you might need, you can google them or post queries in main forum in regular threads.

what do you mean when you say these are MODIFIED to work with external flooded batteries ,

do you mean a special charger or just the DC input wires are popping out of the UPS and thats what you call modification??

and 2X150AH batteries will take atleast 6 hours to fully charge with the internal default charger...

1) the internal resistance is sometimes modifed in various models to allow higher charging current to work with higher capacity batteries than the default small internal battery it ships with..

2), even if you consider just the \DC wires popping out with a connector , that alone would be considered modification, which is not just only that in these UPS.

3) These APC UPS are designed to charge the batteries of upto 150AH in 3 hours or less. It will recharge a dead battery to full in aprox 3 hours. usually there are never dead batteries with the APC. it has a High cut out point due to internal design to give clean full voltage and current in all situations instead of lowering amps and voltage to allow for longer backup while damaging the equipment attached., so recharge time is usually a lot less than 3 hours.

Lets assume,

150 AH x 24V = 3600 Watt per hour is the maximum charge capacity of 2x 150 AH batteries..

even if taking an average charging rate of 10amps, (it can go upto 14 amps.), so UPS would charge battery at 10Amp x 220V = 2200 Watts per hour.

so the next hour would only be slow charging and topping up and trickling in the end of only remaining 1400 Watts.. and that is just the 2nd hour only.

the reason for importing this lot of 1400 VA was exactly this adequate charging rate along with affordability of attaching 2 batteries only instead of 4 in 48V... and the best thing is unlike all local ups which throttle down rapidly to 4-5 amps only, it will provide continuous charging rate despite low voltages which is very common in our Summers.

OP, RackMount unit looks cool. :)

Btw, I have read your old threads where you advised people to buy only XL Models because of their fast charging rate as they do not need any external battery charger like other 1400 VA, 1500 VA models.

XL is recommended for those who want to run offices and FULL HOUSES (double story with TV and other stuff) where load is very high and battery backup is critical. and in those scenarios where using 4 batteries in 48V, or batteries larger than 150AH.

When going for 4 battery setup, XL is recommended. i have 4x 165AH AGS batteries to my 2200VA XL, for running my home pc.

For general purpose and home, standard are quite good.. i have the APC 1500 SUA to power my whole house with 2x 130 AH exide.

Do you have any 3kv extended runtime models available?

Contact mr. raheel ahmad at the number given above, for availability of all models..

give Reference of Farhan from Forums to avail discounts on price.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:5, topic:18632”]

1) the internal resistance is sometimes modifed in various models to allow higher charging current to work with higher capacity batteries than the default small internal battery it ships with..

2), even if you consider just the \DC wires popping out with a connector , that alone would be considered modification, which is not just only that in these UPS.

3) These APC UPS are designed to charge the batteries of upto 150AH in 3 hours or less. It will recharge a dead battery to full in aprox 3 hours. usually there are never dead batteries with the APC. it has a High cut out point due to internal design to give clean full voltage and current in all situations instead of lowering amps and voltage to allow for longer backup while damaging the equipment attached., so recharge time is usually a lot less than 3 hours.

Lets assume,

150 AH x 24V = 3600 Watt per hour is the maximum charge capacity of 2x 150 AH batteries..

even if taking an average charging rate of 10amps, (it can go upto 14 amps.), so UPS would charge battery at 10Amp x 220V = 2200 Watts per hour.

so the next hour would only be slow charging and topping up and trickling in the end of only remaining 1400 Watts.. and that is just the 2nd hour only.

the reason for importing this lot of 1400 VA was exactly this adequate charging rate along with affordability of attaching 2 batteries only instead of 4 in 48V... and the best thing is unlike all local ups which throttle down rapidly to 4-5 amps only, it will provide continuous charging rate despite low voltages which is very common in our Summers.

[/quote]

i think you are WRONG . , the example you gave about charging @10amps and 220 volts = 2200 watts charging is out of the world :)

Brother that is 10 Amps DC current charging on 24 volts that will b 240 watts and not 2200 !

the batteries will b burst like a bomb if 2200 watts will enter in an hour :)

you measured 10 AMPS of DC and multiplied by 220 AC, instead of 24 volts DC .

So in this case if the battery is 165 amps then @14 amps at will take 11 hours to charge it from zero to Hero :)

Location of raheel Lahore????

Yes..Mall road.

call the number mentioned above.