Apc sua1500i overload indicator problem

Hi

when power goes off ups keeps on beeping with overload indicator and constant red light. Load is max 10-12 eenergy savers of 25watts

I disconnnected the all load and problem still persist while on batteries.

Ups is also not charging the batteries.

What do u think the problem is

Thanks

must b sum hardware problem ........ cuz overload / fault means either the ups is overloaded and ups shuts down itself or there is a fault then it must b sumthin in board ...... get it repaired .........

Went to get it checked and they said board is short. They said price of board is rs. 4500 and for repair charges is rs.3500. Is it reasonable price.

Most probably, the output power/current measuring circuitry is malfunctioning. For repair quote, ask specifically what will be done/repaired/replaced to rectify the problem and if such repair will have any warranty for the problem to not occur again.

the board that hez quotin u is 110volt board that is converted to 220 volts locally .....so forget abut that ...... as far as repair is concern hez askin too much ...... bring the ups to us n we ll repair it @2k n yes @asad we give warranty only for that specific problem if it reoccurred within one month cux one month is enuf to check the durability ov da ups ........

Dear i m in faisalabad. He also said all feds burnt, thats why kit is shorted.

Sent from my HTC Desire 600 dual sim using Tapatalk

oh ! 2 bad ...... did u c FETs that wz burnt ....... if yes thn dear don go for repair instead if he assures u that its not 110 volt converted board n u believes him too thn after bargainin like ladies go for new board cux once the FETs r conked out thn its no point to repair it ........

[quote=“khuram89, post:6, topic:22393”]

Dear i m in faisalabad. He also said all feds burnt, thats why kit is shorted.

[/quote]

Get it checked from other sources too to confirm that FETs are indeed shorted.

Yes i saw the burnt fets. i bought the board in rs. 4000.

What do u mean by 110v converted board.

like refurbished ups comes in pak thro container like refuges same is for boards . apc 110 v board r also being import ....... its market cost is 800 rupees ....... shopkeepers are convertin these board by replacing its components and make them used for 220 v ...... in short this converted board has no efficiency at all ...... so thz y i ws askin u to confirm if its an original 220 v board r converted one ..... if its converted one thn u wont find it ny useful cux once its faulty it starts creatin many other problems resultin in buyin another one ..... so this food chain ll continue to haunt u .........