APC Power Supply

Our company have some APC power supply items, such as APC DC rectifier (TRF2800, TRF5600 etc) allo of them made in UK, APC UPS range from 700VA to 5000va, Power module (SYMIM2, SYPM10KH), some of them are brand new, some are 90% new. if any one need them pls contact me.

timothycn@gmail.com

MSN:timothy198198@hotmail.com

dude plz tell where u are located? also tell if u have any higher efficiency ups based on solid state components?

I am located in Shenzhen China, which near to HK, at present, we do have some APC UPS, if you need i can send you full catalogue for our APC power supply items.

hahaha

how the heck u r gona ship them to pakistan...

^ Shahrah e Karakoram :P

...i shud've known...

mr.timothycn i would advise u to find a business partner physically located in Pakistan since basic problems of payment method, delivery and aftersales service remains :)

Usually, we shiped all products to world market by air or by sea, and we have one client in Karachi, we've exported the Power Inverter to them, if some of you need this item, you can contact with them, and the full address is by following:

Mohsin Yunus Electronics

9 elashi center

Saddar Regal Karachi-7440

Pakistan

tel:9221-7768674 7723340

M Yunus

anyway, we are find more business parter in Pakistan, if any of your guys interested in this, pls contact me, our main products are power supply items, electronics made from China.

actually i am interested in one of the UPS..

how are u asking for 700kv ups...

If possible, we can send you one APC UPS for testing, for full information, pls mail me at timothycn@gmail.com

All APC power supply items are at much lower price than the market price. some of them for Rack mount is very usefull.

sincerely look for real parter in these items.

we also manufacture the power inverter for power shortage area, various from 75w to 2000w, both pure sine wave & modified sine wave, also with battery charger or automatic transfer function (mostly same as UPS function)

Original APC Smart-UPS 1000UX only USD150, 80-90% new.