Anyone with any idea about a number with prefix 0855401***

I really want to know if the guy who called me from this number is in Pakistan or somewhere else. If anyone knows then please tell me

If this was an internetional call, which it does look like with the 0 at the beginning, 855 is the country prefix for Cambodia... Who's calling you from Cambodia? :|

but international calls have two zero's or a + in the beginning

dont know about this one zero

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

but international calls have two zero’s or a + in the beginning

dont know about this one zero

[/quote]

Oh, you’re right!

i often receive international calls starting from 08

i often receive international calls starting from 08
[/quote]

could this be from russia, if its russia then :D

I often get numbers like +11111, 9458, 085*** etc. for international calls. It irks me as sometimes I do have to attend calls which I didn't intend to. :mad:

I often get numbers like +11111, 9458, 085*** etc. for international calls. It irks me as sometimes I do have to attend calls which I didn’t intend to. :mad:
[/quote]

Same here.I even received international calls with local numbers.

It "could" be a ported in or ported out number.... but still not sure.

Obnoxious caller???

No, it's one of those international calls that don't really have a traceable number. I have a pretty strong feeling they're calling-card (or VOIP) companies and that's why the number gets concealed.

I don't know what country code they belong to (and I doubt they do), but for sure, they're from abroad.

Who was the mystery caller? What did he say? And why did he call you? We might be able to help you you if you reveal the full details.

*puts on his detective hat*

puts on his detective hat
[/quote]

Don’t forget your pipe, Mr. Holmes! :)

Who was the mystery caller? What did he say? And why did he call you? We might be able to help you you if you reveal the full details.

puts on his detective hat

[/quote]

yaar i am upto something, but its complicated. Plus no one would understand :(

i could ask for opinions being anonymous but, oh well lets not go off topic :confused:

yaar i am upto something, but its complicated. Plus no one would understand :(

[/quote]

Hmm, juicy stuff! ;)

Hmm, juicy stuff! ;)

[/quote]

no its actually sad, perhaps you are getting the wrong picture

He/she must have called u using mig33 . In other case when people cal from abroad using calling cards or using cheap internet cal packages ,it somtimes shows random !@#$ mobile phone numbers or numbers that do not make sence like +11111 or 12345678 or anyufone number . I have observed this thing when my couzin calls me from kuwait .

number starting with 0 must be internet call or VOIP. www.jaxtr.com is one of them with provide direct number to thier members starting with 0 only.

there is a java application named memsoo etc i forgot name.. whenever you get sms in that java application, this numbers calls u as alert. bye