Anyone watched Indian Movie "New York"?

Hi,

Anyone watched Indian Movie "New York"...........? Yet............?

The movie seems good and quite gripping :)

Kindly post your review or comments here.

We don't watch crap stuff

Do u suggest us to watch this movie that you are not willing to watch without comments ?? lol

Indians make movies too???????

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Do u suggest us to watch this movie that you are not willing to watch without comments ?? lol
[/quote]

lol

i think the movie is not yet released.

movie isnt released yet but its based upon story of Pakistanis how their life was fuked up after 9 /11 i think Karan Johar once saw "Khudda Kay Liya " in Cinema and cloned that story very well !!

it is inspired from "Khuda Key Liye" as appeared clearly in the promos

Yes just watched now and story is inspired by Pakistani movie Khuda K Liye and its Yash Raaj Film

the funniest(and the worst also) thing is that there all indian actors in this movie but only man is acting as an indian immigrant called Omer.

By the way they are again again trying to abuse Pakistan via their media and the strange thing is that Pakistan allowed to show this movie,anyway the moral of this movie is how many innocent ppl abused by FBI in U.S.A after 9/11 !!

How did they try to abuse pakistan in the movie?

alamode : yea man good point . They always tried to abuse Pakistan in any way in their movies. I was watching new movie " dondte reh jayoge" . It was just a normal comedy movie but they included Pervez Musharraf as a negative character. They don't have any right to do this crap in their movies.

By the way katrina and john is dead in the end. Ohh my God did i just told you the climax :-P

Engel u just ruined my saturday night :( lol

indian movies = peice of s***

[/quote]

there was a pakistani terrorist in the movie with john and john killed him

there was a pakistani terrorist in the movie with john and john killed him

[/quote]

that was bangladeshi

he he-- indian movies have come a long way but not enough for me to start watching them yet

Just watched this movie, it exceeded my expectations, simply great, 7.5/10 from me.

[/quote]

the basic concept of the movie :

Muslims life after 9/11 in US . Showing off that ‘things are going bad for muslims’ but actually they are showing that how Americans Behave Muslims after 9/11. (coz muslim F*** their building).

the behavior of americans for muslim is actually ‘abuse’ in the movie.

Indians make movies too???
[/quote]

yes indians make motor cars busses trucks too

i think it was gud movie with story Based on the american Muslims and muslims immigrants misery after 9/11 .

Director KABEER KHAN's effort to project such an issue must be appreciated. some of its scenes were also picturised in Guantanamo. i did find this movie to be worth seeing .